Watch: On January 6, Pelosi said she would "punch out" Trump if he trespassed on the Capitol

Originally published at: Watch: On January 6, Pelosi said she would "punch out" Trump if he trespassed on the Capitol | Boing Boing

8 Likes

52 Likes

Why are lefties always so violent?

(/s, before you answer)

22 Likes

Doubly so for vampire Presidents.

19 Likes

14 Likes

I’d pay good money to watch that grudge match.

28 Likes

Of course she’d fall like a house of sticks and break every bone in her hand. Somebody give her a paperweight or something similar to use.

10 Likes

I don’t know about that. I’d imagine it’s the physical equivalent of kneading dough.

Also:

I go through a lot of phases when thinking of someone with the power Pelosi has and sometimes I’m downright angry at her, but goddamn, I’m going to miss her.

25 Likes

6bc

46 Likes

Kick him in the balls, Nancy!

22 Likes

You’re not alone, sister. You’re not alone.

14 Likes

Can’t kick what doesn’t exist. That animated turd has none at all. Cover him in lime, every outhouse uses some.

7 Likes

Dear Nancy… at your age, be careful what you hit him with. Your broken hand will be a long time healing. All the best, Ratman.

1 Like

I saw this was being talked about on the right wing news sites and I can’t understand why? Some bullshit about “respecting the office” or some crap?

2 Likes

"“I hope he comes, I’m gonna punch him out… I’ve been waiting for this.”

I, on the other hand, have the recurring fantasy of taking a huge, nasty dump in his mouth. Anyone else?

2 Likes
4 Likes

I wouldn’t. Judging by many of his actions, he might like it.

3 Likes

Ah, phone dictation!

No, can’t say that I have

7 Likes

That would make sense - if they succeeded in hanging Pence and Nancy beat Trump to death she’s in charge

3 Likes