Watch: On January 6, Pelosi said she would "punch out" Trump if he trespassed on the Capitol

“You’re welcome everyone. Now as my first act as President, I pardon myself for the murder of that guy.”

6 Likes

“Can someone remove the body and dump it on Fifth Ave?”

8 Likes

F it , let the rats take care of him.

4 Likes

What fight? There would be two hits: Nancy hits Don and Don hits the floor. #shoresy

4 Likes

Nope, just on his grave. But I don’t know if I’ll have the patience to wait in line.

5 Likes

I assume expedience will dictate that most people will be limited to pissing on his grave.
“Move along!”…“Next!”
Shitting on the gravesite will be restricted to those with VIP access.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Him first.

6 Likes

If only Trump had punched out when he should have.

1 Like

Just had an amazing imagining of the scene…

The crowd realises their Führer has come like he promised…
They’re in awe…
Dumbstruck…
The crowd parts…
A Darth Vader-esque Imperial march of Tangerine Caesar up the partition begins…

Pelosi, in that room is informed by the same aide he has indeed arrived…
She howls, incensed with rage!
Screaming as she goes, she’s sprints through the halls of power towards the entrance of the approaching would be Dictator…
She sees him through the entrance, in the partition of the sea of insurrectionists…
She let’s out an almighty battle cry!
She hurtles towards him, his jaw dropping at the sight of it, dumbstruck along with his army of Civil War cosplaying delinquents…
She launches herself through the air for the final few feet, howling with incandescent rage!
She lands smack bang knees first into his flabby torso, waves of flesh pulsing out from the impact…
Her arms are a blur of flailing fists into his face…
He topples backwards in almost slow motion, like the toppling of the statue of Saddam Hussain…
Still poised like a leopard on his torso, her fists turn into MMA style hammer blows, in sequential left-right blows to his face…
His face is blood and snot and is losing integrity (structural)…
The screaming and howling hasn’t abated the whole time, the piercing sounds causing the crowds to hold their ears in writhing pain…
The man that wouldn’t be President, his face no more, is still and lifeless…
The wet slopping sounds of hammer fists hitting facial tissue and blood slow, as Pelosi realises there’s nothing left of that vile visage…
Raising both her bloody, dripping fists as high and as proud as she can, she tilts her head back in wild delight and let’s out a primal scream of victory!

The crowd of lawmakers behind her has swelled in size, the rotunda filled with Representatives and Senators alike…
With slow recognition at what has happened, their hands, almost powerlessly begin to draw to each other…
The clapping intensifes, reverberating around the rotunda, a victorious choir of celebration!

The pretender to the office of power is no more…
The existential threat to proper Democracy vanquished…
There will be celebrations around the Republic this night, ewoks and city dwellers in unified dances of delight!

(Sorry, my imagination carried me away :laughing:)

3 Likes

knowing how TFG operates, and how cut throat his kids are —- this will be a pay to play operation.

A president showing up at Congress whenever he feels like it, with his retinue of personal armed guards, yelling at people and trying to tell them what to do, would undermine the “separation of powers” and edge us that much closer to the kind of system they seem to have in Russia

In order for the Constitution to function properly the branches have to stay out of each others’ way

2 Likes

If you’re a star, he’ll let you do it

5 Likes

If you thought the queue to see the Queen’s coffin was long, just wait…

4 Likes

The president would need permission to address Congress, dunno about the Capitol Building itself. After all, there is a President’s Room.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.