Speaker pro tem spitefully evicts Nancy Pelosi from her Capitol office

Originally published at: Speaker pro tem spitefully evicts Nancy Pelosi from her Capitol office | Boing Boing

7 Likes

canadians wtf GIF by South Park

31 Likes

Ah, the GQP playbook: Always make your Opening Move a DICK MOVE.

27 Likes

Pro Tempore is Latin for Petty Shitweasel.

29 Likes

Mr McHenry never got the same amount of love as the rest of the Magic Roundabout characters…

10 Likes

If he’s related to that other guy, well, I guess that explains it.

(I would not have remembered his name :+1:)

7 Likes

Such little people.

Again, the mind boggles at the thought of anyone admiring these people in any way; let alone enough to actually vote for them.

12 Likes

Feels like a real life episode of Veep.

as she has travelled to California to help lay her friend, Senator Diane Feinstein, to rest.

I read that as help lay her ladydfriend to rest. Hehe. Brain / patterns

2 Likes

I didn’t know this guy, so I read his Wikipedia page this morning. This is not his first experience with being a dick, unsurprisingly.

19 Likes
  1. :white_check_mark:Kick Nancy Pelosi out of her Capitol office.
  2. ☐ Kick Kevin McCarthy out of his Capitol office.
7 Likes

good lord what a [REDACTED] petty [REDACTED] of a [REDACT- Really, with a GOAT?!?!]

9 Likes

If you can do nothing else: pwn libs. I heard he did it to Steny Hoyer today, too.

6 Likes

The fact that she was out of town, mourning in California, was precisely why he did it now, just to stick the knife in… it’s the difference between being officious and being cruel.

It rather feels representative of changes that have gone on in the Republican party as a whole.

8 Likes

Pelosi’s statement has so much “would you look at this petty fucker” energy just beneath its polite surface.

22 Likes

Those who like displays of power generally have very little to begin with.

7 Likes

“…voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.”
-Hermann Goering

5 Likes

Here’s Big Man McHenry with his brand new security detail today!

Reminds me of this:

images

5 Likes

Yeah, the fascists certainly know their shit when it comes to manipulating stupid people, don’t they?

They don’t even have to be original, they can just copy the fascist’s handbook and run 100 year old plans that were written down by O.G. Nazis, and the stupids still fall for it every single time.

And I suppose as long as they can keep indoctrinating little fascists, this cycle is doomed to never end.

Sigh.

3 Likes

She wasn’t evicted from her office, she was evicted from her “hideaway office”, which is different. Her primary office is unchanged. Hideaway offices are unmarked secondary offices…

3 Likes

He looks like he expects to be Ides of March at any moment … or Nancy Pelosi to lay him flat with a wit he could never hope to match.

4 Likes