Obligatory Delicatessen:

6 Likes

5 Likes

blinks
blinks
…did you say, “USED”?

DamagedJoyfulIbadanmalimbe-small

11 Likes

What a bunch of dirty scumbags! Good thing the workers cleaned them first.

The horror! The horror!

Hope there weren’t any splinters.

2 Likes

This is right up there with the counterfeit egg racket as consumer scams I would never have imagined, and never have thought would be profitable.

1 Like

Just.

No.

2 Likes

Nobody wants to admit to being able to use reduced condoms!

1 Like

I was walking past a store in Malaysia, and noticed a person re-filing single use water bottles from the tap and fitting new tamper evident caps to them. Malaysian tap water isn’t really drinkable.

4 Likes

erm…why do you want to know where they’re re-sold?

6 Likes

I miss going to Friday midnight shows of BB and watching the audience wave Fozzie Bear stuffed toys when this scene came on, chanting “the comedian’s a bear”.

It was a simpler time.

1 Like

The owner of the warehouse said they had received a “monthly input of used condoms from an unknown person,”

I dunno, if I “input” 345,000 condoms in a month I would be calling Guinness World Records, and/or my doctor

1 Like

I stayed at a resort in Mexico once where my spouse and I both got the terrible turistas which lasted until we found the cleaning crew filling the purified water bottles from the lawn spigots outside, and fitting a new cap on each one before placing them in the rooms.

2 Likes

Q: How do you recycle a condom?
A: Turn it inside out and shake the F**k out of it. :laughing:

I’ll get my hat and show myself out.

10 Likes

And remember, sort your recyclables. Don’t put scrap metal in with your condoms.

(Rick and Morty meme needed)

Obviously the things were repackaged and sold as new. I doubt if anyone could overcome the eww factor knowing they were recycled.

1 Like

1 Like

Just because they say they’re new, doesn’t mean they’re not used. Try to imagine that all the condoms you’ve ever used were used by someone else before you…

1 Like