Police let fugitive go during arrest because of his "unpredictable" and "violent" history

Originally published at: Police let fugitive go during arrest because of his "unpredictable" and "violent" history | Boing Boing

12 Likes

betty white GIF

44 Likes

Spoiler Alert: He looks like a potato.

39 Likes

You have him cornered in a car. Bring the flatbed, you idiots! /s

28 Likes

ACAC

(All Cops Are Cowards)

30 Likes

Yes, unsurprisingly. What really made me bang my head on table from following that link is the bit at the bottom of the page: “Who’s to blame for the crisis in Afghanistan? Vote now!” and the choices are Biden or Trump. Come on, Raw Story, wrong answer!

16 Likes

14 Likes

TFW an essay question is presented as a binary choice…

15 Likes

“Unpredictable” and “violent”, especially when applied to a fugitive, are excellent reasons to not let him go but arrest his potato face.

30 Likes

Definitely a member of the dreaded Lumpen Potatotariat.

22 Likes

So, not a sweet potato…

No Way What GIF by Alice Socal

18 Likes

Tṻbermenschen

44 Likes

@allenk Thank you both for a jolly good giggle.

I would be surprised if he was even worse; a Trumpen Potatotariat.

10 Likes

??? So many syllabubs!

giphy (3)

14 Likes

7 Likes

My guess is he ain’t a POC.

10 Likes

So, IOW, he made them fear for their lives?
Is that it?
They normally use that excuse to kill people, not let them go…

From the linked article:
Kaigle has a long history of encounters with police. He has a number of convictions including felony charges, and multiple offenses for violating court orders or parole. He was also listed by police as threatening another person with a sledgehammer in July…
Kaigle has had more than 20 encounters with police this year, according to the local news outlet VTDigger.

WTF!
I suppose WP could be blamed for the fact that he hasn’t been shot by the cops yet, but this?
Multiple felonies, violating parole, etc, etc. Why is this fucker not in prison?

31 Likes

Really like the cousin of the mayor or the chief of the police station?

4 Likes

Pasty off white with a hint of Gammon isn’t a colour?

6 Likes

Nope; but he looks like a right POS (and I don’t mean a Point of Service) :poop:

5 Likes