Police: "no reports" of JD Vance's imaginary pet bar-be-ques

The ants are leaving, his pants are on fire.

8 Likes

What a weird thing to say.

9 Likes

Fah Oh Here We Go GIF by Foil Arms and Hog

5 Likes

All I have to say is if Tim Walz has dogs and cats buried in his backyard its because they are beloved pets who lived a long loved life. If JD Vance has dogs and cats buried in his backyard, its because he is practicing to be a serial killer.

18 Likes

Vance leases his backyard to Kristi Noem

6 Likes

IMG_7170

8 Likes

The pants, the pants, the pants are on fire!
We don’t need no water, let the couchfucker burn!

10 Likes

Can we, as a compromise, fill his pants with fire ants?

10 Likes

So, one additional piece of context about Springfield Ohio, they have a pretty bad Nazi problem. A group called Blood Tribe has been parading through the streets with rifles and swastikas. They’ve also been interrupting city council meetings. So Vance isn’t just doing general free floating racism, he’s doing PR for an armed militant neo-nazi group. Neo-Nazis holding rifles and swastika flags march during Ohio musical festival

20 Likes

Didn’t major Trump backer RFK Jr eat a dog?

6 Likes

Is it just me or does JD Vance look like a recently shorn llama or a Labradoodle that just got a summer haircut?

4 Likes

…he caught them sitting on the couch since nothing gets between him and his lover! :scream_cat:

2 Likes

Honestly, given the right’s history of projection, i’d investigate where he lives for missing pets…

10 Likes

I’ve never considered it. But now I can’t help seeing him that way.

2 Likes

The reason this story is coming out now

15 Likes

Yes but to be fair, he had run over it first, and also he didn’t eat a bear cub he dumped in Central Park instead.

If you think that’s weird, remember that the guy isn’t MAGA, he’s merely MAGA adjacent.

3 Likes

He was MAGA adjacent. Once you accept a job offer from a fascist you don’t get to keep the “fascism-curious” qualifier.

9 Likes

But he’s just asking questions you know. Might be nothing….

7 Likes

RFK jr was accused of eating a road kill dog.

6 Likes

s-l300

4 Likes