Police: "no reports" of JD Vance's imaginary pet bar-be-ques

A serious aspect of Vance’s attacks on Haitian immigrants that gets overlooked amid the stupidity of his “they’re eating pets” claims is that he also blames them for the death of a child.

I think he’s carefully avoided the specifics because he knows they’ll undermine his claim but he’s made it clear enough what he’s referring to that the child’s father has come out and asked him to stop.

https://www.wtrf.com/ohio/father-of-11-year-old-killed-in-ohio-crash-says-trump-and-vance-used-sons-death-for-political-gain/

10 Likes

I’m glad Vance and Trump likely won’t have any campaign stops in Massachusetts. [In 2020, President Biden and Vice-President Harris got more than twice as many votes in the state as did Trump and Pence.]

If he tried stopping at a Dunkin, it would be even more cringeworthy than Vance’s last stop at a donut shop given the official doughnut of the state.

[To forestall the cries I see coming at that mental picture: where is the :face_vomiting: reaction?]

4 Likes

12 Likes

Given that asshole’s audience, someone is going to get hurt. He’s inviting white supremacists to go out and “find” evidence. I really do not want to see anti-immigrant riots like the ones the UK’s white supremacists started.

12 Likes

To say nothing of all the sickos who would happily murder a pet to provide such “proof.”

10 Likes

And get US$ 5.000,00. You know, offering a lot of money is one of the best ways to get information about something that never existed/occurred, a method as good as torture.

These types of people don’t care about the consequences of their actions. Fortunately, there are good people in this city.

12 Likes

It goes without saying that they could simply share the evidence that led them to make these accusations in the first place if they were actually interested in evidence-based dialogue instead of baseless racist fearmongering.

13 Likes

Someone say cannibalism?

7 Likes

Just look at it! :scream:

5 Likes
8 Likes

17 Likes

ick

oh look, Wharton again :thinking:

8 Likes

Oh, that’s totally what I should have gone with: “Speaking of cannibalism, here’s a banana for scale”

1 Like

I thought the red team were the side that believed everything the cops said. “We’re going to Back the Blue 100%, unless there’s an opportunity for us to take a REALLY racist stance, in that case we’ll do that.”

3 Likes

Springfield bomb threat used ‘hateful’ language toward migrants, Haitians, mayor says

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.