Police officer ignorantly and aggressively detained autistic boy who was just stimming

Yes, that is a horrific situation, and that is why that I am glad that this cop is better than those cops and finished in a different place.

Both sides, huh?

9 Likes

Neither side. Fanatics are dangerous no matter which side they’re on.

Did you just call the people you are disagreeing with here fanatics?

7 Likes

4 Likes

For seeing a kid acting weird and physically assaulting said kid?

No, you don’t get points as a cop for “See, I didn’t kill this person for being weird” as opposed to all those other people the cops have killed for being “weird”, like those people who were weird because they were deaf, or weird because they weren’t white, or weird because they had a developmental disability, or because they were australian(?) or …

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/eommedia/status/906313267944947712

5 Likes

Well, that’s like, your opinion, man.

1 Like

And he even wrote some fanfic to go along with it!

2 Likes

I mean, if they didn’t wear a ‘uniform’ and insist on being treated interchangeably - I sure wouldn’t lump individuals into a group to judge…

But they’re lumping themselves together, so it’s their choice not mine. They don’t act as individuals so they choose to be judged not as individuals.

They drew the thin blue line. Not me.

3 Likes

Mirror mirror on the wall, whose the most dangerous of them all?

1 Like

People who will mete out punishment for wrongs that were never committed, or were committed by someone else.

in this thread, that’s you

2 Likes

Really? I don’t recall asking for anybody to be punished for anything. I do recall saying something to the effect of thinking that this officer did nothing worthy of serious punishment, and several people strenuously disagreeing with me.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.