Police say Texas woman ate half a cake while roaming Walmart, then refused to pay

Do Wally’s return counters receive many partial pastries?

1 Like

Frankly, I am a little fuzzy on the whole cakes to loaves/loaves to fishes joint exchange rates at present.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I can’t help wondering what the offspring of a Texas Woman and a Florida Man might do. Or not do, as the case may be.

2 Likes

This is the second time this year my hometown has been featured on Boing Boing. I’m so proud!

4 Likes

It wouldn’t count unless the child was conceived in a Walmart. (A hybrid Child of the Walmart.)

2 Likes

Here you go:

I believe the lady from Texas may be on her way to talk to Boris’s team right now. She may have failed on this occasion but her expertise in the subject area is clear.

5 Likes

Just another slice of cakelife in Walmartland, which seems to soak these people up like a sponge. The report did not say if she was a blondie or a brownie. Maybe she was just loafing around wating for a date (and walmartnut, umm … loaf?)
Seems nobody torte her about how to pay for things before you eat them. A financier would have helped. The police should have made her pay a parkin fine.

ETA - look, I know they said it was ‘cake’ but are we certain it was not “CAKE”

3 Likes

Wichita Falls, TX has three Walmart Supercenters. https://www.google.com/maps/dir/2700+Central+E+Fwy,+Wichita+Falls,+TX+76306/Walmart+Supercenter,+3130+Lawrence+Rd,+Wichita+Falls,+TX+76308/5131+Greenbriar+Rd,+Wichita+Falls,+TX+76302/@33.9014284,-98.5886551,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m20!4m19!1m5!1m1!1s0x865326d5e8dc05f9:0xd8fb38c8252fc80b!2m2!1d-98.5291909!2d33.9508678!1m5!1m1!1s0x865321c7ccfc06dd:0x2e5422a067e64ac8!2m2!1d-98.5423687!2d33.8758668!1m5!1m1!1s0x86531ff23a6e6287:0x7763bf97640a39e1!2m2!1d-98.5015652!2d33.8505131!3e0?hl=en

1 Like

"…it stimulates the part of the brain called ‘Shatner’s Bassoon’ " XD

3 Likes

Claiming that she didn’t eat it all is a half-fast defense!
I’ll see myself out now.

1 Like

The meth lab is under the parking lot? That seems inconvenient. Why not just put it in the restroom? Or in one of these other crazy locations?

1 Like

In May 2012, police said a 33-year-old man was riding through Missouri with a meth lab strapped to his motorcycle.

The Columbia Daily Tribune reports that police arrested the man following a brief chase when he refused to stop for a seat belt check.

A seat belt check on a motorcycle?? Obviously retroactively added to the report as the reason to stop, and they weren’t trying very hard.

This seems relevant: People of Walmart.

1 Like

The (half eaten) cake is a lie!

1 Like

That one was interesting, but the one about the meth lab in a man’s pants (link in the article is broken but the Internet Archive has it) on the Florida Panhandle … yeah, don’t meth labs have a tendency to explode? Seems like he had a chance of winning an uncommon non-posthumous Darwin Award.

1 Like

That is a rabbit-hole of infinite depth and darkness. I do not thank you. :wink:

2 Likes

The foreign troops in the underground FEMA camps gotta get their meth from somewhere /s

Here is a bit of a background on the HUGE TUNNELS BEING FOUND AROUND THE COUNTRY LEADING TO A MASSIVE NETWORK OF UNDERGROUND MILITARY FACILITIES. Walmart could well be gearing up to become a governmental Distribution Center in an emergency (created or otherwise) or in a martial law scenario. In that kind of situation, Walmart could be the hub (like Camp FEMA) where people are being sent to be FORCED VACCINATED , where dissidents and activists are being sent to be FORCIBLY DETAINED , or (I hope it would never come to this) where the public is being sent to be FORCED MICROCHIPPED .

Walmart And The Elite’s Massive Underground Facilities – Coercion Code – "Dark Times are upon us"

2 Likes

This.

I was going to say that there must be something wrong with this Walmart in Texas, because my Walmart lets one do this all the time.

And then FORCED to eat FORCEMEAT!

1 Like