Police seek gentleman sporting "CRIME PAYS" tattoo on his forehead

Yes, but HE CAN’T PUT HIS ARMS DOWN! :wink:

9 Likes

Something about dudes named Donald…it’ll come to me…

3 Likes

After briefly wondering, he fervently answers, “Obama!”

3 Likes

His mistake was not tattooing it backwards so that he could read it while giving himself his inspirational morning pep talk in the mirror.

5 Likes

It would be fun to write

[citation needed]

At just the right height in this guys bathroom mirror.

3 Likes

he allegedly fled officers in his car when they tried to pull him over for driving without turning on the car’s exterior lights at night.

Misread this as pulled over for not having your interior light on and was like “WTF”

1 Like

Is it? I thought the Apostrophe Protection Society ruled that it should be “CRIME PAY’S”.

4 Likes

MISDIRECT BASILISK correctly shortened by tattoo artist; request for smallcaps type, UV-fluorescing ink ignored. Police thrown by man’s merited claim that the US South ‘cannot contain me!’ saying they can’t say they don’t disagree.

5 Likes

The really tragic part is that he’s a big fan of baked goods, and the tattoo was actually supposed to read “CREAM PIES”.

1 Like

He’s dyslexic and meant to spell “YES, I’M CRAP” on his forehead, but got the letters out of order.

That, or “R.I.P. MY CASE”.

Either way, message received.

3 Likes

In comparison to his regular employment prospects, ‘Crime Pays’ is probably a very accurate statement.

Who else can claim their tattoo is a self fulfilling prophecy?

2 Likes

I’m sure he made bank with the whole, ‘failing to use a turn signal while changing lanes’ heist. :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s antisocial because he paid good money to get a tattoo reading “ƧYAP ƎMIЯƆ”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.