Police to high schoolers: Naked "Nerf Wars" could lead to arrest

He’s training for the day he can buy a gun, to own the libs.

2 Likes

Always had a problem with public nudity.

If it is too sunny, I run the risk of sunburn on parts of my body where it can be really really painful. If its a little chilly, there is embarrassing shrinkage

1 Like

3 Likes

A friend of mine was having a naked good time with a young lady of his acquaintance in the back seat of his car when we were all young (maybe 1984-ish) when a local policeman knocked on the window.
He got such a fright he yelled at the policeman to f-off, and also called him a dirty pervert for spying on them.
The policeman must have got a fright too, because he actually did f-off.
True story.

6 Likes

WHEN will the children learn that those bodies do not belong to them? They don’t have the right to make their own choices! Their genitals are also the property of The State until such time as they are conditionally released to them! No touching!

3 Likes

Okay so trespassing and traffic violations are a side issue and we will not threaten citations for that. But offending someone’s sensibilities is a high priority offense and please know we will bring cite away.

Around the same time (early eighties) one of my neighbours got a Mazda RX-7…I’m walking the dog around midnight and while passing by decide to check out the new car. I squint through the side window to see the dash; much to my surprise there was a couple going at it in the car, and they set to screaming. Dude, why? Your house is right there .

3 Likes

Well, I’ve never done it in the back of an RX7 but he has.

5 Likes

“Blahyi has said he led his troops naked except for sneakers and armed with a gun or machete.[12] He believed that his nakedness was a source of protection from bullets.[13]”

2 Likes

last I saw of this guy was a probably BBC piece from a few years ago where he’s riding around in a Mercedes sedan with vanity plates, doing the evangelical preacher gig. Washed away his sins, so he says

1 Like

Oh yes, my nephews would probably also find that hilarious.

But not me, I’m a middle aged man.

That is not funny.

No sirree.

1 Like

You’re only invisible if you have rubbed the lemon juice all over your body after taking offf your clothes.

If the kids will get citations, I’m curious to know how they’re carrying their IDs?

aroused dude wheres my car GIF

1 Like

Fighting skyclad? Now that’s solidly traditional and I don’t see why the authorities are not approving this upstanding practice.

1 Like

Well, of course, belated props to The Master of the form :wink:

1 Like

Naked nerf fights in public spaces are legal in England, as long as it isn’t sexual. They would be a lot more interesting than the organised naked bike rides we get occasionally.

6 Likes

You remember Freddy Mercury your way…

1 Like

Wisconsin in the summer, Mosquitos, Biting Flies. – Naked Nerf? No thank you
Wisconsin in the Winter – no additional comment needed.

It really is a thing

We also missed this from a week ago

2 Likes

I love you too Dude.

2 Likes