Political fall out from Covid-19 pandemic

11 Likes

Shock Doctrine!

Petterson says the announcement came out of the blue, with no indication such a change had been in the works and no public consultation.

Tosh! They’re not going to let a pandemic emergency opportunity like this go to waste.

12 Likes
6 Likes

Hmm…I’ll have to add tin foil shirts to my tin foil hat line.

6 Likes

I’m sure those will be a hit now that we’ve firmly established that we are indeed living in The Onion™ universe.

3 Likes

… TO WHAT? TO WHAT?

A poll released on Friday found that 44 percent of Republicans–and half of those who say their primary source of information is Fox News–believe that Bill Gates “wants to use a mass vaccination campaign against Covid-19 to implant microchips in people”

:roll_eyes:

15 Likes

https://www.outerplaces.com/science/item/10941-the-science-of-the-x-files-could-extraterrestrials-use-bees-to-proliferate-an-alien-virus

“Chris Carter and I had long discussions about the science of this episode,” Simon writes. "Chris called me in June 1996 with the following question: How can you ‘tag’ someone with their smallpox vaccination?

“This was a tough question because, frankly, you can’t tag anyone with a vaccination. Since this was not the answer Chris wanted, I suggested implanting a computer chip. Already done that, Chris replied.”

he knew, he knew!

( edit: i love the x-files. but maybe it’s no coincidence it aired on fox after all. )

6 Likes
11 Likes
15 Likes

Trump is the virus. Everything he touches becomes a toxic sham.

8 Likes

No surprise that PRO comes from a CON.

11 Likes
18 Likes

14 Likes

Turns out, someone else is sick of reich-pill pedoguy:

SMBC

10 Likes
8 Likes

7042312A-327C-4A03-BEF8-81F51515899F

11 Likes

Marginally NSFW, hence the spoiler:

3 Likes
10 Likes

supporters must be “willing to kill people.”

JFC.

Over what? Telling others they should wear a mask?

(Sorry, can’t bear to click through.)

13 Likes

https://twitter.com/sankofabrown/status/1260189303331848193?s=21

15 Likes