Political Follies, starring the Daft Dems & those Rascally Repubs!

Originally published at: Political Follies, starring the Daft Dems & those Rascally Repubs! | Boing Boing

13 Likes

15 Likes

They stole 2000 Election and hours after they did it, Gore shrugged his shoulders and told us, We’ll get them next time!
They stole the SCOTUS seat, and hours after they did it, Obama shrugged his shoulders, and went back to trying to reach a compromise with McConnell.
They …

37 Likes

GOP: “We’re going to take back the country by force and stop these programs that the vast majorities of people are demanding!”

DEM: “We better not support those programs right now. Bad time for it. Let’s wait and see. We have to appeal to these people’s demanding we not push such programs, even if we say we support them.”

Election: “Dems lose.”

DEM: “I have no idea why… better NOT pass those programs even HARDER!”

29 Likes

Excellent! Just needs a tiny addition of one (or two) donkeys gratuitously giving another donkey a hot-foot or knife in the back.

11 Likes

And also one of the donkeys graciously offering an elephant help with putting the noose on his own neck.

An elephant disguised as a donkey who’s selling a big bag of coal would have also been good, but Ruben knows that keeping the comic strip clean and simple gets the job done.

19 Likes
2 Likes

When half your two party system stops living in a democracy.

12 Likes

13 Likes

Also DEM: We need to become more conservative to appeal to the voters who honestly believe we’re literally trying to murder them because their only source of information about the world is insane right-wing propaganda.

14 Likes

I don’t get it. Is there a joke? It reads like a documentary.

6 Likes

Luckily, we are for the policies that most Americans want! So I’m sure we’ll prevail!

If anyone needs me, I’ll be in the corner crying into my whiskey.

4 Likes

Happy Hour Reaction GIF

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.