Pools at Trump Florida resorts were shut 10x in one year by health & safety inspectors

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/06/pee-pee-pools.html

4 Likes
22 Likes

9 Likes

I doubt Trump has even used any of his hotels’ swimming pools. I know his medical report paints him as a living god whose Adonis-like body would blind spectators with its agonizing beauty, but for some reason this is not a man who appears in public wearing anything other than a tailored suit or maybe a golf polo shirt if the cameras are far away enough.

14 Likes

He likes it with more pee.

20 Likes

If his suits are tailored, the person doing said tailoring is VERY bad at their job.

22 Likes

They really shouldn’t let Donnie swim in them. Problem solved.

8 Likes

Literally everyone who works for Trump is very bad at their job.

23 Likes

Good point.

7 Likes

Donnie is way too cheap to pay for tailoring. You know he buys off the rack.

8 Likes

I’m sure were all expecting this clip here. First comment too!

Yet another film that was critically dismissed when it came out but has since seeped into the public consciousness.

1 Like

Harassment! He should be able to have two more summers to pee in the pool.

2 Likes

In all seriousness, if you buy off the rack, you can still get fitted properly and they will tailor your suit for you - generally for nothing. Source: Me, an adult male.

8 Likes

7 Likes

To be fair, I think there is a sizeable portion of the American population, if given the opportunity, would shit in a Mar-a-Lago pool.

6 Likes

tumblr_inline_pqutlklAqK1sviztv_1280

2 Likes

In all seriousness, even dumpf is too cheap even to pay for that.

1 Like

I can see Trump using his pools like Tandy did, just because he can, ruining everything for everyone…just because he can.

So, what’s the betting that he’s stiffed every pool supply and maintenance company in the area, and therefore the staff are simply struggling on as best they can with minimal supplies and support?

Can we get good odds on that bet?

Whaddya mean, no bet?

:wink:

8 Likes

Nonsense. The water is super nice.

supernice