Popular GOP activist: force "libtarded women" off the road for pregnancy tests

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/22/popular-gop-activist-force-libtarded-women-off-the-road-for-pregnancy-tests.html

14 Likes

Horrific, but not even original. This shit has been proposed since Roe fell.

24 Likes

Democrats: “Here’s the nightmarish, dystopian fantasy Republicans are trying to make real.”
Republicans: “Yeah, we are! But don’t worry, we’re only going to do it to the ‘other side,’ ha ha! (Pay no attention to the leopards.)”

33 Likes

But Biden’s old!

28 Likes

What is wrong with you leave me alone _0cc99251ae84603f2d903c3103f8c021

13 Likes

I’ll gladly take old and effective, old and compassionate, old and not making my every dream and wish come true vs an almost equally old fascist orange moran who would love to destroy our embattled democracy and replace it with an erratic autocracy/dicktatorship (spelling intentional).

Vote blue if you want a livable planet for your grandchildren.
And their grandchildren…

29 Likes

Pretty sure there’s a confession buried in Lauren Witzke’s statement. Except for the “lib” part. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Frankly, women would be well off to leave Texas and never return, whether pregnant or not.

12 Likes

Elementary-isnt it obvious-CrazyLeafyCougar

6 Likes

Somewhere, somebody is comparing this to those “this is the future Democrats want” memes where people are minding their own business on the subway, and is thinking, “these are the same.”

4 Likes

Are you sure she stopped smoking meth?

4 Likes

Any cop willing to enforce some draconian, unconstitutional law like this ad is a fascist…

6 Likes

And yet they’ll have no trouble finding them.

6 Likes

How is she not selling lumpy pillows yet?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.