Three!
Three!
Three!
THRee!
THREE!
THREE!!!
THREEEEEE!!!

4 Likes

Thank you. My kids are now wondering what is so funny.

Two friends of mine made money in the S and M sceen. One stopped being a kindergarten teacher because 4 parents were clients and they absolutely thought they would be found out. The money was really good dominating people, and not good teaching. Another fell into the work after what most would call an abusive relationship. The first one explained Figging to me. I am pretty sure my response was, “Your making this up…(long beat) whaaaaaaaaaat!” In reality, PAs (NSFWPrince Albert PiercingsNSFW) were uncommon, but anybody who had one showed it off at some point. Figging was extreme, but given the broad range of people’s interests at the time, it was NO! NOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOO!

4 Likes

Fun fact… one of the secondary painful things about passing a kidney stone. I could probably get a PA without anesthesia and not flinch now.

5 Likes

Thank you for this.

Reminds me: A few years ago at the Hump! movie festival there was a movie with a nun and a crucifix on some rosary beads necklace and someone that needed to be punished. Of my many years attending the festival, that was the quietest 5~ minutes I can recall. Basically 300ish people held their breath for the 3-5 minute short. Surprised no one fainted from lack of oxygen. :rofl:

4 Likes

Interesting that they used something the color red to advertise with…seems rather sinister.

$27 though. What is this? The $1000-dollar-a-night of NSFW kitchen gadgets?

3 Likes

It’s just a banana. It’s just a banana. It’s just a banana.

I thought it was a cigar?

5 Likes

Around here that’s usually the valentines day list of links… :thinking:

1 Like

“Yumstation” is MY word of the year.

5 Likes

So, what kid doesn’t suck the yummy syrup out of the now sad and lonely unused husk of banana and leave it to be ground into the carpet?

Just, just look at it.

(sob)

5 Likes

Mind you, I’m a male gay furry who has purchased shit from Bad Dragon and I’m cringing at the thought of Figging and PAs.

6 Likes

I flinched reading that…

1 Like

At what axial ratio does identification as something something penis become less than 50%? (hint: first Feigenbaum constant)

“It’s funny to say they are small; it’s funny to say they are big. I’ve been at parties where humans have held bottles, pencils, thermoses in front of themselves, and called out ‘Hey look at me, I’m Mr. So-And-So Dick! I’ve got such-and-such for a penis.’ I never saw it fail to get a laugh.”

1 Like

There’s always money in the Yumstation.

9 Likes

Surely the advertising should have used a vanilla filling?

1 Like

I stopped reading that link at the first use of “bifurcation.”

1 Like

I’ll just point out that there are places that you don’t want to have an excess of sugars because it promotes yeast.

4 Likes

I’ll buy this so I can spike my bananas with bourbon.

4 Likes