Possibly NSFW: A gadget that injects bananas with syrup

Hurry, act now. First hundred callers get Hotdog Surprise for FREE!!!
But wait, that’s not all! we’ll also include pickle surprise, and no extra cost.
That’s right, Banana Surprise, Hotdog Surprise, and Pickle Surprise, all for only 5 easy payments of $79.95.

3 Likes

“I was completely innocently filling a banana with chocolate syrup, when I slipped on the peel and fell, honest! You gotta help me, nurse!”

3 Likes

3 Likes

a fun trick is to take a banana with the peel on. Take a large needle or pin, poke it in move it side to side thereby cutting the banana inside the peel. Repeat this three or four times, and of course do not leave the needle or pin in the banana. Then give the banana to someone and watch their reaction as they peel it and it falls apart in slices.

Also, my wife is a girl guide leader and had a great recipe for banana boats,
Take banana in the peel, slice in half the long way but not all the way to the bottom - fill with marshmallows, choc. chips, graham cracker bits, close & wrap in foil and put in campfire. It was a hit.

7 Likes

I can imagine why someone would invent this (they’re a horrible person), but why would anyone buy it, ever?

Leaving not disappointed and yet nevertheless uncomfortable…

1 Like
3 Likes

I would expect Buddha and Hitler to also cringe. I too cringe, but I can can think of lots of more unpleasant things things that I also would not subject myself or others to.

I really hope you have a nametag with the key things you identify with. Less the “Bad Dragon”, never advertise for others unless they are paying you! I was in a writing class where we had to list the key things that we identified with and then write that on a name placard on our desks. We then could not write any characters like any of those identifiers or from the perspective of any of those identifiers. Writing the other is hard. Declaring that one is the other- infinitely harder. You get 50 extra Internet points today. Spend them as you will.

1 Like

Yes, I’d say that that $27 was a sound investment.

1 Like

I have no words…

7 Likes

God’s really not happy if you stick it in one of those ends.

But I can’t really tell which end he’s down with.

1 Like
5 Likes

The Japanese did it better with a theme song!

3 Likes

Has anyone seen my gerbil?

2 Likes

Big Banana is my name.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Hulk smash!

1 Like

6 Likes

does it HAVE to be gooey? and does it HAVE to be brown?

Yes, I’m afraid the specifications for the “Santorum” are out of our hands…

2 Likes