Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Mis Gatos…Gremlin(right), Pastel, and Ruby(front).

18 Likes

A couple more. Gremlin sensing the approach of the furniture delivery, and Pastel trying to help.

19 Likes

Look at them kittehs!

sailor-moon-cute

Give them scritches from me!

9 Likes

Pastel is definitely helping cutify and pre-fur the new sink!

8 Likes

Caturday. Tweeter cat.

17 Likes

And hi-hat cat!

8 Likes

Watching the house sparrows and mourning doves through the window

Watching a friend watch the sparrows and doves

18 Likes

She really was trying to open the plastic wrap!

12 Likes

So cute! My kitty curls up next to the window and reminds me of Smaug, only snoozing on sunbeams instead of gold. Like Bilbo, I might be able to sneak past her, but if she smells food…

:pouting_cat:

12 Likes

12 Likes

Does she/he do the adorable “death chitter” while watching birds?

11 Likes

It’s a confusion of Guinea Fowl, and oh boy can I vouch for that one.

In other news, allow me to present to y’all our latest recruits:

Kokua on the left, Malama on the right.

20 Likes

No, he doesn’t do the chitter for birds. Moths sometimes. None our cats will deign to chase flies, so no chittering then either.

8 Likes

This cat works at a music shop. I don´t know if this cat is a lady or a gentleman, but I think it it is the perfect PR for the shop.

17 Likes

It was darker than the photo suggests, but that’s a Ringtail possum on the power line between the tree and house. In summer we often see a mother and babies using the electric highway to our roof, and that’s when we regret having a tin roof.

16 Likes

Eläintarhanlahti, Helsinki southern Finland.

15 Likes

Ear-glaring from two cats. Volume too high for kitty napping comfort. Nevermind they could nap in a silent bedroom and the noise is work related.

12 Likes

Cicada in DC.

ITS GOING TO KILL US ALL!!!

20 Likes

It continues to shock me what cats do and don’t care about, sonically speaking.

6 Likes

It is also dependent on location. Loud tv? Not an issue. Will sleep through. Noise near work area? “How dare you use that stapler! Here we are, accommodating your ridiculous decision to work at home and you continually interrupt our beauty sleep with your insistence on working!”
They seem to consider lounging in the cat beds on the table (because without the beds they lounge on my work) a great imposition and making any noise is just too much. Why can’t I just go lay in bed like a good human?

7 Likes