PowerPuff avatar creator

Close enough.

(Not sure why I’m replying to @jyoti)

9 Likes

13 Likes

Just missing the little bit of gray in my beard.

10 Likes

Decently close to me

12 Likes

Yeah, my avatar’s eyes are supposed to be all-black giant pupils with reflective stars in but they actually look kinda dark brown, which they should not.

1 Like

These pp avatars have like six features. The eye color is important.

4 Likes

Modifying now, may need to employ some chicanery.

1 Like

Yeah. Can’t get mine right. People tell me I either have blue or green eyes, depending on what color shirt I’m wearing. Damn free avatar creator that asks for demographic info. :wink:

5 Likes

Well, if that taught me anything, it’s that I need to get back to practising shoopin. I’ve forgotten where everything is!

8 Likes

For that, I can only respond with EDM’s answer to Smash Mouth

3 Likes

oh. god… 2002.

*weeps quietly

5 Likes

Come on man, we survived it. It’s important for others to hear our story! We can never let it happen again.

5 Likes

And lo, ten years and four had passed in but the wink of an eye and miasm was saddened by the inevitable and ceaseless march of the seasons. But saddened yet more was he by the vexatious affliction of late house-pop drivel.

Blast ye Oakenfold! Ye and yer kin!

5 Likes

Better late than never?

11 Likes

Acer and I are apparently long lost twins.

9 Likes

Am I the only furry here?

9 Likes

I don’t know how I missed it, but I did wonder how a mass avatar change happened outside of the questions thread. Anyhoo…These glasses are way off, mine have no bottom rim and are kinda purple, no choice of hair color that was close so my favorite unnatural color it is! Eye color is weird, too. Should be greener, but not fully green.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.