President Biden, on a hot mic, remarks on Doocy: “What a stupid son of a b*tch

BWAAHAHAHA.

Jimmy Kimmel just did a long clip of the former president treating members of the press core like dirt. So fucking ironic and hypocritical.

ETA: I found it. Should start at 4:07.

12 Likes

19 Likes

Biden’s “gaffes” always amount to telling truths somebody doesn’t want discussed in public

20 Likes

By what has he done lately? /s

14 Likes

janet jackson 80s GIF

12 Likes

I like Biden a lot more after seeing this clip.

8 Likes

Yes, fries do go with that shake.

5 Likes

So a few Facebook freinds, who had no problem with the way the last guy treated reporters, are mad that Biden disrespected that stupid sob.

Go figure.

8 Likes

:us: President Joe Biden :us: USA! USA! USA!
Loling

4 Likes

well those other reporters deserved getting bullied you see.

fox news only has the best reporters ( are they even called that? who knows ) so they must be treated with utmost respect. even an offhand comment - no, even thinking bad thoughts about them - it’s just not done

4 Likes

On her last day on the job, I hope she tells Doocy exactly what she thinks of his b.s…

It would be nice to hear his honest opinion re: Moscow Mitch, et. al., on an ‘accidental’ hot mic.
Pearls would surely be crushed in fists…

3 Likes

Well, that explains his recent crap polling.

/extravagantly rolls eyes

6 Likes

To be fair, the last guy put reporters in a box in the middle of an angry mob and incited the mob against the reporters in a way which directly made them fear for their lives.

But this guy, this guy: he said something which hurt a white man’s feelings.

Clearly there is no comparison.

20 Likes

vlcsnap-00014

13 Likes

And his popularity ticked right up.

9 Likes

Be patient…this will soon be illegal (in Florida anyway).

9 Likes

Flashback!

32 Likes

As pearls are the result of irritating a brainless creature; I’m sure that Doochy’s supporters will have a large supply.

11 Likes

Quite a feat to be both stupid and totally correct at the same time :slight_smile:

Do you think that Biden is happy about inflation? :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes