Princess Pricklepants, Startup Founder Extraordinaire

While I feel weird posting my own things here, I think we can all learn something from hedgehog startup founders, and this helps explain a lot about who this @nemomeno mutant is.

10 Likes

Sadly, your little parody précis is more thought out that many of the actual executive summaries I’ve seen presented for new startups.

Princess is definitely a front-runner for the GOP nom.

3 Likes

I have been working on plans for her presidential run. The ideas are easy, but the props for photos are tricky.
Startups have so many bad ideas, but many are more sad than funny.

3 Likes

Well, she’s business friendly and she has better hair than Trump. Looks like a winner to me!

3 Likes

I can say with absolute confidence that my hedgehog would be a better POTUS than Trump.

5 Likes

She definitely has the spine(s) to stand up to her opponents.

5 Likes

jesus tapdancing christ, i am so amused with princess pricklepants. she has my vote, and bernie can be her Veep.

5 Likes

She’ll stick it to them. Also she’d give free acupuncture for cabinet members, the Congress, and the SCOTUS.

4 Likes

To be fair, that’s not a high bar! :wink:

4 Likes

These are all awesome.

3 Likes

And you should feel weird posting these things, since you apparently created them months ago, and didn’t feel we were worth sharing them with.

Hrmph.

3 Likes

Thanks. Any form of anything that feels like some sort of self-promotion gives me a very horrible feeling deep in my gut/soul. I’m also the worst salesperson ever.

3 Likes

Sharing what you love is not the same as selling something you don’t love. Don’t ever let the marketers or advertisers tell you otherwise.

Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

Way to sell it, 'ruly!

2 Likes

You must know some of the same VCs I do:

3 Likes

Yep, they had to be dinosaurs for so many reasons.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 399 days. New replies are no longer allowed.