Privileged Florida man complains that Bud Light's Mulvaney cans led him to "hell on Earth" (video)

The Plastic Spork of Damocles…

10 Likes

Obviously a butterfly knife.

7 Likes

That guy sucks.

7 Likes

Is the man being forced to confront and question his own sexuality? If he’s lived a life entirely repressed then maybe a modicum of sympathy I guess. Maybe.

2 Likes

umm, really? how about assholes like you are actively causing pain and suffering in the community you claim to love and respect?
calling bullshit on mr. grills. what a piece of work.

13 Likes

Wait, you mean to tell me this privileged @hole is enduring a living hell on earth because someone somewhere got some custom beer cans or cozies or something? Good grief Charlie Brown, what a f’ing delicate snowflake. He can fuck right off, and keep fucking off until he fucks himself right off the edge of his stupid flat earth (jk, he’ll fuck right off until he comes back around our nominally spherical planet. Then he can just keep fucking off again). Boo hoo for you, bigot.

This creep would love to live in a Gilead Prime world where it is “PAPERS PLEASE! NOW PANTIES INSPECTION! SCHNELL!” is just peachy. One more time for the record: fuck that guy.

9 Likes

Sounds like he’s just a disingenuous, bigoted, dick.

17 Likes

Probably. I don’t have the patience to read his rant.

3 Likes

Then why assume a homophobic trope?

6 Likes

Do you mean the most hateful queer-phobic people aren’t all closeted?

Oh My God Wow GIF by The Roku Channel

12 Likes

It’s projection, as always - as is their obsession with “cancel culture.” That’s been the purview of the right, traditionally, and all their recent freaking out about it was just about their anger that the left were doing it (in a comparatively mild form) themselves. Now they’re back in form - can’t have public mentions of LGTBQ people…

I’m experiencing vertigo from the lack of self-awareness here, and blinded by the million-lumen projection…

WTActualF? “We love you, but we’re worked into a homicidal frenzy when anyone even acknowledges you exist.” Oh wait, this is that special kind of “Christian” love, the kind that inspires burning people at the stake…

10 Likes

Stressed way to much over all this “wokeness”? Time to sell out and retire. There’s a place just outside of Solvang called Ostrich Land. Maybe yet another place to stick your head in.

In what kind of hell is there still beer? I

mean, Bud Light, yes, but it still takes the edge off the fire and brimstone

A1: I don’t know, but the ones in my kitchen are holding a knife block party.

A2: Steak knives, because they come in sets of six?

This whole “knife over our heads … dropped it irresponsibly” thing has some strong Sword of Damocles energy about it. Anheuser-Busch, in their relentless quest to undermine everything fierce and true, have reduced the Sword to a mere kitchen utensil. Which raises the question: is there a Spoon of Damocles? Is there, perchance, even a Spork of Damocles?

I don’t like to intrude on anyone when he’s going through Hell, but it occurs to me that Mr. Penovich might be the person to ask.

5 Likes

I need an explanation on how serving alcohol is considered “Biblical”, and how it’s suddenly unbiblical just because of something on the label.

3 Likes

Luckily Bud fired the ad exec who dared unleash this firestorm on our country, so Mr Hell on Earth doesn’t even have to switch beers anymore.

2 Likes

Spork of Damocles would make a great title for a Weird Al gospel album.

4 Likes

Jesus turned water into wine?

6 Likes

But the labels! What was on the labels?

8 Likes

Probably a rainbow.

9 Likes