Prosecutors assigned to Matt Gaetz case

Originally published at: Prosecutors assigned to Matt Gaetz case | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Get im, boys!

joel mchale pitchfork GIF by NETFLIX

28 Likes

If Gaetz is smart he’ll be hiring one of those white-collar prison consultants.

But this refugee from a 1980s college sex comedy isn’t smart.

17 Likes

maybe chaperones_popehat

:laughing:

He should be able to afford one:

Maybe…

“As for the younger Gaetz, it seems that not much of his parents’ money has been passed down to the Congressman yet. On his latest disclosure, which covers assets he had in 2019, he lists ownership of several undeveloped lots in Florida worth between $19,000 and $110,000 as well as retirement accounts worth between $65,000 and $150,000. One asset the Congressman does have in common with his father: his single largest holding, a $100,000 to $250,000 stake in CareGivers Inc.”

11 Likes

That dog go’n bite hard Matty, real hard.

8 Likes

Yup. These team ups tend to be about layering multiple charges, and coordinating across jurisdictions.

11 Likes

That’s an interesting way of looking at American Psycho

14 Likes

It’s comforting to know that he’ll have an adequate account at the commissary.

14 Likes

Though it’s all highly problematic in hindsight, I have to refer to a Cheech and Chong quote…

“Bailiff, whack his pee-pee!”

9 Likes

never too soon for bad news for a privileged douche bag like Gaetz.

3 Likes

OK, so is it possible to do a caricature of a famous person without plunging the depths of the Uncanny Valley (e.g. this example of Gaetz and the ones where you put the mouth where the eyes should be)?

Here’s a handy chart for your reference

2 Likes

Deer Popcorn GIF

10 Likes

hqdefault

1 Like

I need that trailer edit now.

2 Likes

I dunno, I kind of get the “uncanny valley” feeling just looking at an unaltered picture of him.

No wonder people believe in Reptilian Overlords. Hard to believe that he’s part of the same species…
(or maybe we just reaaaaalllllyyyy don’t want to feel even the remotest kinship to this sleazebaag)

5 Likes

It’s as though I’d seen him before.

3 Likes

It’s a real shame that Rob keeps Photoshopping Gaetz to make him look more attractive than he actually is.

8 Likes

Why would he hire a tattoo artist?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.