Proud Boy convicted in Jan 6 riot "disappears" while awaiting sentencing

Originally published at: Proud Boy convicted in Jan 6 riot "disappears" while awaiting sentencing | Boing Boing

7 Likes

episode 7 Hand Gestures GIF

The good thing is that when he’s found I can guarantee you he won’t just be getting 14 years!

36 Likes

Check his backyard?

25 Likes

8 Likes

Well, sure. They often worked closely together.

23 Likes

Li’l Trumpy the Rancid Clown™ is famed for his loyalty to his followers, as well as his generosity. So I expect this Proud Boy can be found in a luxury suite at Mar A Lago that Trumpy has kindly comped him as a show of gratitude.

14 Likes

More likely he is hiding in a box stacked in a bathroom

16 Likes

Hmmm… maybe there is something to this Profiling malarkey after all?

12 Likes

i’m sure he’s a Very Fine Person, though.

14 Likes

I see 2 possibilities.

1. He’s gone off to someplace to hide and spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder. Ideally he lives this life of fear for awhile and then gets caught.

2. He’s gone off someplace to plot an attack of some kind. Given the history and the current situation, I really hope that law enforcement are taking this possibility extremely seriously.

16 Likes

He was let go. Proof he was an FBI plant the whole time!! /s

8 Likes

Maybe if they convince him he could pardon himself if he’s a member of Congress, then wait for him to declare and nab him at his press conference.

5 Likes

Where would you normally find his kind? Anyone bothered to check there? :crazy_face:

Schrödinger’s rioter: immune to federal law because he’s a sovereign citizen, while simultaneously being guilty as an Antifa agent.

7 Likes

A few more of these guys on the run and it could turn into a bit of a former Yugoslavia kind of situation. Each little mountain town with a handful of war criminals on the lam. A reminder to both friend and foe that the conflict could flare up again at any moment.

6 Likes

#3: He will do something very stupid. Soon. And get arrested for it.

14 Likes

One hopes.

Also:

shocked philip j fry GIF

2 Likes

Hopefully his, shall we say, unique skull shape will make him easier to spot. Even with his ubiquitous-among-traitors goatee helping him blend in.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.