Proud Boy not so proud of actions at Capitol riot, flips to the prosecution

Originally published at: Proud Boy not so proud of actions at Capitol riot, flips to the prosecution | Boing Boing

7 Likes
17 Likes

I love the sound of squealing in the morning.

14 Likes

He’s squealing to save his own skin. No principle or true repentance involved.

14 Likes

Buncha bilge rats. They’ve put themselves out to sea and where they thought they’d find fair winds it’s been all doldrums. It’s only a matter of time before they start nibbling at each other.

12 Likes

Come on guys. Why associate a picture of The Proud Bird with these a-holes? I like that place. Lots of great, old airplanes there

8 Likes

I fart in their general direction!

that-is-wildly-inappropriate-good-sir

24 Likes

Because he’s a stool pigeon, I guess?

Alternately:

4 Likes

Proud Boys, Proud Boys, whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Apparently the answer is “turn on each other in a desperate attempt to avoid prison time.”

16 Likes

I came to the comments to ask the same thing. The Proud Bird is (to my knowledge) utterly unaffiliated with the fascists, and has a great bar where you can listen to air traffic control while watching the planes come in.

3 Likes

Tarrio wasn’t just an informer for the FBI… to get that kind of deal, he was first a convicted felon who stole expired diabetic test strips and then resold them. Then he was hand-picked to be the “front” of the Proud Boys by perpetual shitbag Gavin McInnes to be an explicitly “token” hire for the group.

To summarize, everyone involved with the Proud Boys is a horrible waste of carbon.

6 Likes

Neither option is flattering; but I’m forced to wonder if these guys lack even the courage of their convictions; or if they never actually had the convictions they professed and all they know is the desire to stamp on people beneath them and the reflex to flinch at those above them.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.