Public penis-fondling congresswoman wants to punish trans DoD employer by cutting her salary to $1

In her District? Sadly, reelection.

I’d like to suggest we also seal the doors and windows and pump water in using a firehose. The water stops when they reach an agreement.

(They would all get life jackets. I’m not heartless.)

1 Like

A reverse Filibuster? :+1:

2 Likes

You are too generous, I would make* everyone in the GQP pay $100,000 a week to be politicians. Lets find out how much they and their lobbyists really want their jobs.

* Not really, but his is part of the reason why I am an anarchist, it is too easy to become authoritarian with the best of intentions. I would refuse the ring of power before it could tempt me.

3 Likes

Unfortunately that would end up with them all grifting their base a la Trump.

Also this is essentially what Citizens United gave us in the first place.

But I still like your thinking.

2 Likes

So when we open the doors after they send out the budget bill electronically, they all get flushed out of the Capitol like it just received an enema? I’m kind of liking this metaphor, actually.

“Drain the swamp” indeed!

2 Likes

Grift > Congressional salary. Also, if there are Congress people who don’t rely on grift, defunding their paycheck makes them more vulnerable to grift, empowering the heritage society and others of that ilk who fund people like Gaetz.

2 Likes

She barely got elected last time in a very red district. It was less than 1000 votes in her favor. She might not win again if she keeps pulling this kind of shit.

We absolutely need to stop acting like elections that have not happened yet are over. All it’s doing is letting these assholes win.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.