Punched Nazi Richard Spencer ejected from Conservative conference

A.k.a. “Hey everybody, look at me!”

1 Like

The alt-right isn’t left wing.

It isn’t even “alt” anymore.

It’s the conservative establishment.

Anyone who wants to consider themselves a “conservative” who isn’t on board with the alt-right is part of an old, dying establishment.

(This is also true of the Dems, but they need to do a faster job of weeding out their establishment cronies if they are to not simply point and say “I told you so” as their nation slides into a pit)

10 Likes

Ohhhh! It’s a button! I thought it was a hockey puck. Not that there aren’t anti-fascist hockey players.

1 Like

“democracy” (in this particular parlance) refers to a classless society after the bourgeois have all been reeducated.

1 Like

Which, given that it’s a dictatorship, is still not what it says on the tin.

There are absolutely classes in a dictatorship.

1. Dictator.
  2. Dictator’s ever-revolving, ever-shrinking pool of hangers-on.
  3. Everyone else.
6 Likes

We’ve always been at war with Eastasia.

8 Likes

What’s a safe distance from the Earth to watch the GOP implode into a black hole?

3 Likes
11 Likes

Presumably they are also just incredibly happy that North Korea is both democratic and run by and for the People?

5 Likes

Too far away.

Is there a happy medium where I can still see the torrents of sweat pooling above their eyebrows and occasionally running into their eyes, but still not be absolutely annihilated by the resulting supernova?

Given their decades of progressivism I’d be pretty damn shocked if they came out all like, “yeah alt-right is our jam and by the way white power” or something.

Still, I’m glad I don’t have to put them on my shit list. I’ve been a fan for far too long and that kind of revelation would be hugely depressing.

2 Likes

What are you reading, fake news?

3 Likes

The gop will not implode into a black hole or a brown hole…a Lily White hole or perhaps an Orange hole but dear sweet white jezuz it ain’t gonna be black or brown. Now as far as distance, I’d like a front row seat myself.

3 Likes

lol., no. Right now they are a white hole, perhaps they’ll just prolapse?

Apologies to all of the visually imaginative out there.

6 Likes

Roger Fucking That!

Or the United States of America?

3 Likes

“some great reward”

I will show myself out

2 Likes

“peace through strength.” which was said by 45 with a straight face.

interestingly, pretty much anything stated by the republican party from 1984* and on has been a form of double speak. coincidence? i think not.

( *full disclosure: i thought reagen’s “trust but verify” made some bit of sense at the time. we all make mistakes, i guess. )

2 Likes

The best part is? Spencer was ejected right after posting to twitter about how welcomed and at home he felt at CPAC. Just a little cherry on the sundae.

5 Likes

The classical example is the Holy Roman Empire…

5 Likes