Pus*y-flavored kettle chips

I tried to send the link to my homie with a “blue” sense of humor, he would have laughed his ass off…

6 Likes

No pus*y chips for you!

9 Likes

Yet somehow:

13 Likes

4 Likes

But the ingredient list looks like just pretty standard chip flavorings. Wait… are they implying that potato chips have actually tasted like vulvas all along?

I mean, if they had led with that, they would have been accurate to some percentage…

2 Likes

Exactly fourty-six years after Hustler’s infamous ‘Scratch n Sniff’ centerfold. Or so says ‘a friend.’

3 Likes

I think I tried sour cream and onion chips from this brand once, and they couldn’t even get that flavor quite right. I wouldn’t expect these to taste of anything other than potato and cooking oil either.

1 Like

They say they ship to the US.

(Colour me stupid, why blue?)

If anyone knows Wil Wheaton’s postbox, should we send him a package so he can crunch some, on camera, and say “Don’t be a dick?”

Or would that be bad taste?

This “research” is crap. What they’re saying is that ‘millennials’ (whatever that means) aren’t having the same sort of sex as their parents were considering sex at their age. (Alternatively: these parents were lying.)

10 Likes

Well, that is the position people are usually in when it happens.

:face_with_peeking_eye:

9 Likes

Ah, the underrated versatility of parsley.

1 Like

It’s so weird to think a chips company would rely on questionable research. :thinking:

6 Likes

Well sure, if you don’t have the right safety equipment!

I know, right? You don’t think they’ve skimped anywhere else, do you? Nah, certainly not!

3 Likes

really?! couldn’t they call it canola oil (or is that trademarked?)
especially in this * ahem * context, it is in bad taste for what seem to me - by the ingredients - to be bad tasting crisps.
poor taste all around - in marketing, advertising and actual “flavoring”. some poor bloke will be truly surprised if he ever had the consensual opportunity for such intimacy to find she doesn’t remind him at all of Chazz chips… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Not all rapeseed oil is canola. There’s an acid in rapeseed oil that is damaging to the heart muscle, and only oils that have a low enough percentage of the acid can be called canola.

Just about anything in the US or Canada you can buy at the store is canola.

8 Likes

ohh, ok… still…

3 Likes

Languages, they’ll get ya.

3 Likes

Rapeseed / canola is the most common locally produced cooking oil in Lithuania, and it is called rapsų aliejus in Lithuanian. So they just picked the most readily available ingredient, and used the most direct and linguistically familiar translation to English. Wouldn’t read anything into it.

1 Like

ISWYDT with the Coca Cola marketing slogan.

In the ‘only kids can say this’ category, a friend asked her mother why she “tasted like potato cakes?”. Much laughter ensued but after discussion this actually seemed like a good flavor comparison. When you think about it it’s actually an intuitive and nuanced description which goes beyond the ‘fish’ trope.

Referring to Australian potato cakes, perhaps British version as well.

1 Like

*shrugs

Pussy is natural; trying imitate its’ flavor is just typical of capitalism.

11 Likes