Putin releases horrifying video of his new Russian nuke going straight toward Florida

ah, got it. and yes, putin is an asshole. a lot of assholes and madman in position of power around these days sigh

1 Like

M.I.R.V., you say? Why always the fighting?

From what I read this morning from other news sources this morning the point is the two news weapons systems mentioned were not Balistic missiles and thus not able to be stopped by defence systems aimed at stopping ballistic missiles.

Edit:

1 Like

Being a moving target on the civilian scale (no supersonic jet) only counts with horseshoes and hand grenades. A nuke is going to ruin your day across a really broad area.

1 Like

I was listening to someone talking about recent research that examined the success ratio of missile interception systems already in use, and what they were saying was there was basically no evidence that they ever worked. The US and the governments they sell these systems to rely on that not being known so it acts as a deterrent, so they are, to put it delicately, not entirely honest about the outcomes of its use. This is doubly true for anti-nuclear missile systems, which are even more difficult to make work and are entirely about highly staged tests.

4 Likes

“Is nice golf course you have here, Donald. It would be tragedy if something were to happen to it.” :slight_smile:

Seriously, though, given Stormy Daniels, the Playmate, the Billy Bush tape, and all the other varied allegations against Trump, the Russians must have a lot more on him than just some hookers pissing on a bed. Did he strangle one of them or something?

2 Likes

OMG - this could be really bad for Jamaica!!

2 Likes

With what?

5 Likes

“Putin releases horrifying video of his new Russian nuke going straight toward Florida”

I’m confused… horrifying?

Ha! Joking about nuclear annihilation, gotta love it.

2 Likes

Or even better, nuclear-powered Biefeld-Brown effect!

1 Like

traditionally the standard has been a live boy or a dead girl but I’m pretty sure for Trumpists to leave there’s going to need to be more than that.

3 Likes

Clearly you’ve never heard the sad story of Ivan “Really Tiny Neck” Boroshinski.

3 Likes

The thing is, we very potentially have similar capabilities already. The trillions that disappear into defense and black budgets don’t go nowhere. Not sure that makes it any better, but come on – we’ve lived in the insta-global-annihilation age for well over half a century now. OK great, so it will be a quicker annihilation? Maybe that’s not so bad, I dunno.

1 Like

The Extra History crew seem to have a knack for producing history series immediately before they become highly relevant. They started this one a few weeks ago, and finished it today:

3 Likes

Wonder what the hell Mickey Rat ever did to Vlad that was so horrible?

1 Like

Welcome to 21st Century! Enjoy ride!

A really long red neck tie?

2 Likes

Are all world leaders crazy? Because it seems like that’s basically the main selling point these days. “ must have no problem portraying ease of egotistic psychosis and bloodlust on minimum weekly basis “. For fucks sake, have some vodka go spend a few million dollars on I don’t know something fun if that’s even possible, and chill the fuck out so the rest of us can just enjoy life and get a reasonable nights sleep

8 Likes

need russia to encircle china

What if the US were to stop pushing NATO armies right up Russia’s rear pipe, like they have done for >2 decades now…? Ah, forget it. It was just a weird idea.