QAnon believer faces 5 years in prison for threatening to kill Texas congresswoman he mistakenly thought was transgender

Unless somebody wants it, I’m not gonna do the whole thing again. I will echo your comment about not necessarily fitting in a catagory, though. It’s the clouds-and-boxes analogy again. No system of classification, no matter how diverse, will comfortably fit everyone. Every human characteristic is on a spectrum, nothing is binary, and trying to fit people in boxes will inevitably fail some folks. Be who you are, love who you love, and accept that others will do the same. That way lies happiness.

4 Likes

The Qanon is a kind of umbrella theory. Anything can fit into the Q narrative, as long as it contains Mr. Trump combating some threat created by the left.

ETA

5 Likes

Reminds me of “Can’t we all just get along?” Life could get a lot easier with just a little bit of effort.

1 Like

Well, we could. If some folks would stop feeling the need to control other folks’ lives. Yes, we could indeed.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.