QAnon cultists are in a tizzy over maps that don't have "D.C." after Washington

C’mon, have a heart. Today should have been a big day for ‘em, and nuthin’ happened, so they need something else to fixate on. In their own inimitable style, of course, and according to their mental capacity.

And what I am doing, dissin’ Mongo? He was a nice guy.

7 Likes

QAnon types are no doubtably confuuused by this otherwise normal map phenomena as any change is likely to cause them consternation. Let’s just not tell them that the District of Columbia designation now incorporates all of the United States in it’s entirety and therefore it can be assumed that they forgot to speak up against or for it when it came up on that national referendum back in the November election… so, now they’re whining?
…Hey QAnons, you had your chance. Failure to read over the entire ballot before you vote really has its own unique set of consequences. It was way more than just about a few redrawn and erased lines on a local map… just note the GREAT BIG DC DESIGNATION DRAWN AND EMBOSSED ON COLORADO THROUGH ARKANSAS on the very newest and just released “deep state” map, the official one that we now live under…
… happy now, QAnons ?

2 Likes

I still have a tough time wrapping my brain around the fact that Mungo and the father from Webster are the same guy.

1 Like

So when D.C. becomes a state it will be called Columbia or Washington II?

2 Likes

It will be called Mega-Tokyo III. No explanation will be given.

9 Likes

I am reminded of Usenet trolling, a lot of QAnon stuff reads as if it came straight from the heyday of alt.religion.kibology, really. Only it’s impossible to tell the trolls from the fish who bite. Still, it’s hard to resist the urge to simply write YHBT.YHL.HAND

2 Likes

“We approve of Columbia”

2 Likes

Washington is the Trantor of cities. It occupies the entire space.

4 Likes

How about Deecee?

1 Like

https://catalog.archives.gov/id/10488163

Until 1846, when Virginia’s portion, Alexandria City and County, was returned, the District included the corporation of Washington, the corporation of Alexandria, the corporation of Georgetown, and the counties of Washington and Alexandria. A French engineer, Major Pierre Charles L’Enfant, planned and partly laid out the new city of Washington, and Major Andrew Ellicott continued the work.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.