QAnon Shaman should be released from jail because his sharp-pointed spear wasn't really a spear, says his lawyer

Just look at them!

10 Likes

Not a rifle.

6 Likes

As far as I’m concerned “flagpoles” in this context should be considered weapons, finial or no.

9 Likes

The prosecution’s whole case hinged on him having a real spear. They couldn’t pin anything else on him. /s

4 Likes

I wonder where that spear is now.

1 Like

QAnon Anonymous Episode 137: Q Shaman Book Report with Liv Agar

Jacob Chansley AKA The Q Shaman has authored two books: Will & Power: Inside The Living Library (2017) and One Mind At A Time: A Deep State of Illusion (2020). One details his spiritual awakening — which involves taking peyote with an interdimensional sasquatch — and the other touches on his political beliefs, which may elucidate his frequent attendance at QAnon and MAGA events and protests. Then, Jake has written a story entitled “Strain VS View”.

3 Likes

Proud boys and such carry flags largely so they can use the poles as weapons.

7 Likes

kayleee

4 Likes

Is that what the shaman actually looks like? It looks like somebody has a bright future at Fox News ahead of them! /s

1 Like

That goes in with the MAGATs title.

For some reason, I think it also leads them to believe they are big and powerful, cause they need all the help they can get. Trying to watch CNN documentary and it’s horrifying how delusional these people are. They KNOW he’s lying (I’m walking to the Capitol with you) as if he’d mingle with the “little people”, yet they continued, and now are still acting like they are warriors for the t**** BS tour.

2 Likes

92ea02e7-d3b0-4b9a-96c4-39d0251e496b_text

3 Likes

Did you finish it? Recommend?
I’ve been thinking of watching but also not sure if it’s worth the new “WTF” lines added to my forehead…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.