QAnoners are envious that Gabby Petito news has pushed their Biden conspiracies from media coverage

Originally published at: QAnoners are envious that Gabby Petito news has pushed their Biden conspiracies from media coverage | Boing Boing

3 Likes

What piss poor excuses for human beings such people are, FFS.

26 Likes

They’ve certainly learned the importance of the holy ratings from their attention-seeking grifter god.

10 Likes

Of course they’re gonna go there.

Is this any less rational than the other BS they believe?

Conservative talk show dingbats have been using this logic for years anyway, believe it or not for a short period Benghazi was a distraction from the real scandal, which was (checks notes) the IRS.

11 Likes

Here’s a QAnon Queen attempting to recapture the spotlight…

14 Likes

Geez, how do these people even function enough to shop for groceries or pay bills? I’m stumped.

ETA: Somebody must be doing all their basic functions for them. Some put-upon member of their family or something.

15 Likes

Wow. I’m convinced. She’s got photographic evidence.

Lousy commies, tryn ta save the trees an shit.

10 Likes

We should send her a garden gnome.

12 Likes

The whole “you progressives are basically Soviets!” schtick really made more sense before their entire party threw in its lot with Putin’s Russia.

19 Likes

I would have a hard time not stealing one if I were there…

14 Likes

WANT!

Although I would kinda like him to have a pointy gnome cap.

11 Likes

Given that lots of people are missing, this should provide plenty of opportunities for the news media to cover things to the detriment of Qanon.

3 Likes

The crazy thing is BoingBoing giving these people SEO juice!

These people believing this stuff are like 3% of the population. Why do they get so much airtime?

just dont look GIF

6 Likes

I’d argue that those two aren’t soviets, but neither was Russia after 1936.

11 Likes

Holy freakin shizzle. I thought that was 'shopped, but it’s real.

Sayeth Marge: “This meme is very real.”

6 Likes

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

14 Likes

Seeing the video reveals it’s even more idiotic than expected. She’s pointing to the flag of the USSR as she says “…the Green New Deal Serves China, and China only.”

I’d ask “doesn’t this waste of oxygen even know the difference between the old Soviet flag and China’s flag?” but I think we all know the answer.

16 Likes

The Chinese Communist Party uses a hammer and sickle, but the proportions are different. Apparently no Star, either.

4 Likes

It would be great to see WarnerMedia sue Taylor-Green for copyright infringement.

@jerwin I’m not having a go at Gabby Petito, more the news media; but those missing people probably need to be young, blonde, attractive and white to get traction. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

You forgot rich and cisgender from that list. Remember what happened to the news coverage of Hannah Williams when the press found out that she was a working class daughter of a single parent? It all disappeared rapidly. Her body was even misreported to be a more recent middle class missing white woman when it was found.

I don’t have any examples of missing trans women to point to, because we don’t usually make it onto the national news when we disappear. At most we just get local news reports where we are misgendered and deadnamed.

8 Likes