QAnoners gather in Dallas to await JFK Jr.'s return

I just have a hard time believing that people actually believe this stuff. To me it still comes across as trolling - we can get the left to think we believe in anything, thus validating our grievance that those in power never truly listen to us. Or it’s meant as a distraction - make the story about sensational Q conspiracies so that the media doesn’t pay attention to the really nefarious stuff that Republicans are doing.

If there really are large numbers of people that actually believe this stuff, then I think there are some fundamental issues that can’t be dealt with by calmly communicating facts and reality.

8 Likes

Emphasis added…

Watching Tv Wtf GIF by Gogglebox Australia

4 Likes

Someone could put these people in a windowless dorm and really mess them up. We think they are nut now but just imagine what an additional unethical billionaire could influence them to do.

2 Likes

It’s really maddening :frowning: Imagine your own family wanting you dead, and then guilttripping you for not coming home for christmas, which is really going to be just a scream fest.

But yeah. Enough of my ranting. Mostly that’s why I think it doesn’t matter what JFK Jr’s real affiliation was (also because he’s been dead over 20 years) , they’ll just invent something that tells their story better.

9 Likes

so, i’ve been re-watching old episodes of ‘animanaics’ ahead of the new season dropping. the sum total of crazy in literally ALL of those episodes is basically a drop in the bucket compared to the real-life display these folks are putting on.

at this point, i’m rooting for cthullu, godzilla, a meteor or the vogons making room for a space bypass.

9 Likes

I think it was just this guy and his son.

13 Likes

To let you know how far it’s gone.

12 Likes

I think of them as a “fester” of Q’s as in " a fester of Q’s oozed out in a public park".

7 Likes

Ah yes, the grassy noel - one of the less popular Christmas songs.

26 Likes

Gotta think some of these folks are being paid by Putin … like, the stupidity is so deep… how do they function on a day-to-day basis?

2 Likes

Just like our guys are being paid by Soros?

It’s easier than that. Nobody has to be paid by Putin. Not even Trump.

They’re all just going that way down the street and have been for decades.

6 Likes

They topped him up with adrenochrome when they revived him.

That’s okay, because the liberals do it.

4 Likes

So any centenarian named John Kennedy could show up and start running the whole movement? There have to be what, tens of them?

6 Likes

Did they ever dredge JFK Jr’s body out of the Atlantic Ocean?

1 Like

I grew up in Maine and never experienced a grassy noel until I moved to San Antonio, Texas in 1987. I live in New Hampshire now and we sometimes have a grassy noel.

12 Likes

Man - I can’t believe they put “Trump and The Kennedys” on the same line as “loved”. The Kennedys have been the Republican’s “corrupt political family” to demonize for decades. Now they are the heroes?

8 Likes

Please don’t hide their names. They deserve to be know for the absolute fools they are. That message may be grounds for involuntary commitment to a psychiatric facility.

2 Likes

wrong week to quit sniffing glue

22 Likes

I call a group of them Quidiots.

7 Likes

I get the feeling that QAnon is its own universe and whatever people are or were in the real world doesn’t matter.

6 Likes