QAPLA': General Star Trek thread... for all your Trekin' needs

Please state the nature of your top ten medical emergencies.

7 Likes

7 Likes

It’s November:

9 Likes

6 Likes

It’s not easy to make a half-hour story that makes you cackle with laughter, get you on the edge of your seat with action, and make you feel emotional with pathos, but damn if Lower Decks didn’t pull it off. Such a great finale to a fantastic series of my favourite modern Trek show.

3 Likes

This is worth watching just for Noel Wells’ description of (Lower Decks finale spoiler) Nick Locarno

1 Like

Did anyone post that already?

I’m not up to date.

6 Likes

from

Star Trek Lol GIF by HULU

7 Likes

oh wow, i didn’t realize that casey from loki is also rutherford – that’s so great.

6 Likes

He was in Crazy Ex-Girlfriend with Gabrielle Ruiz who plays Castro and T’Lynn as well. Given a lot of his co-stars in that show do voice work I’m hoping for a reunion on Lower Decks next year. Rachel Bloom singing a filthy song about Trek that’s bleeped to hell and back because of the standards Lower Decks sticks to would be hilarious. And back when she was nominated for a Hugo for Fuck Me, Ray Bradbury she did a gig at Worldcon partially in Klingon, so she’d probably be game…

6 Likes

Poor Harry.

8 Likes

:wink::rofl:

8 Likes

The story is a little thin.

2 Likes

But they look awesome…

1 Like

“Damn Kirk and his constant time-meddling!” – Department of Temporal Investigations.

Trivia: They didn’t recall meeting each other, just came in, shot their bits, left. Only later, after a few episodes of Star Trek, when they compared work histories, did they realize that they’d been on the same show.

9 Likes

9 Likes

source

8 Likes

Just noticed a lot of custom-created merch for this character on that big Bezos site…

Admiring Season 4 GIF by Paramount+

…not sure if any of them talk, though. :thinking:

5 Likes

I present to you:

https://nitter.net/EmceeFrodis/status/1701313414105043399#m

7 Likes

shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

5 Likes