QAPLA': General Star Trek thread... for all your Trekin' needs

Wait, did nobody post this yet?

I can’t wait. After Lower Decks, DISCO has consistently been my favourite of the new Treks.

6 Likes

7 Likes

i’m finally watching picard season 3 ( good fan service; way too much violence ) - and no colm meaney. how did this happen!?

6 Likes

IIRC he was asked about returning to Trek not too long ago and he said he felt that era of his career was well over. A shame because with Picard having swearing he could have gone full Barrytown trilogy:

4 Likes

Deleted scene, from when Spock is briefly human, trying human food.

4 Likes

Kira and Bester.

9 Likes

Looks like they just ran into each other at some random airport!

7 Likes

maybe going to or from a con?

5 Likes

Seth Meyers Yes GIF by PeacockTV

Oh… also… from Wil Wheaton’s Tumblr

Like this post if you’ve ever accidentally tripped and crashed into the Forbidden Greenhouse inside the Punishment Zone and were promptly arrested by two shapely twinks dressed in linen thongs and harnesses who immediately gave you the Death Penalty

I am the only person on this planet who can legitimately like this post. All you fakers GTFO.

Also, he was like a baby…

6 Likes

Your moment of zen.

4 Likes

Top that, Sir Pat Stew!!!

2 Likes

Patrick Stewart has no need to be tested.
patrick_stewart-2443858403

6 Likes

It Is True Season 3 GIF by Paramount+

5 Likes
3 Likes

The boards would volunteer to break themselves for Sir Patrick.

But he’d find a way to save them.

4 Likes

This was a pretty interesting video that touches on a lot of feelings I have about modern Trek:

1 Like

He should really stop watching it. It’s failing to give him an overarching higher purpose and is merely entertaining him.

5 Likes

i like to imagine one of the hardships of being on board the first warp capable vessels will be not being able to watch the latest star trek episodes the day they are released

5 Likes

6 Likes

my weird BF sent me this XD

3 Likes