QAPLA': General Star Trek thread... for all your Trekin' needs

Bitterly disappointed that no board breaks were done with a double fist punch.

3 Likes

Production Begins For ‘Star Trek: Strange New Worlds’ Season 3, ‘Section 31’ Movie Starts In January

IMG_1398

6 Likes

Oh, god, I hope that Disney doesn’t buy her stake…

4 Likes

Understand Captain America GIF

6 Likes

I’ve got a perfect replacement for that for this thread
F-0yoFvXUAAc0ix

13 Likes

3 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

Update on this…

3 Likes

I don’t want David Zaslav anywhere near Star Trek. I’m only barely OK with how Paramount has been handling Star Trek. I’d hate to see more things go the way of Prodigy.

5 Likes

Yeah, me too… I’m worried about this… I kind of wish all us Trekkies could save up our pennies and start a go fund me to buy star trek… There’s enough of us, right? If we all look under our couch cushions we scrounge up enough to buy the whole property right? It can be worth that much can it?

4 Likes

It’s gonna be at least a few bricks of gold-pressed latinum

6 Likes

I just want to see more of Leslie Jones as a Klingon.

8 Likes

Okay… now she needs to show up on some Trek show as a Klingon stand up comedian…

6 Likes

But wait, there’s more… apparently, the stock of both companies went down, so this might not be a foregone conclusion…

But with paramount in debt, I could see them seeking to sell off valuable properties if this merger doesn’t happen… it seems like Star Trek would be at the top of their list? :thinking:

5 Likes

And my personal fave…

Star Trek Christmas GIF by Star Trek Fleet Command

8 Likes

Prodigy series 1 is now live on Netflix

9 Likes

My family and I just got done watching it on DVD… it’s a great show, I have to say…

7 Likes

from

Happy holidays, everyone…

11 Likes

5 Likes