Queen Elizabeth's cause of death listed as "old age"

She doesn’t know how they do things in the UK. In the US something like that would be listed as “non specified natural causes”.

She said that often times in those cases they don’t do an autopsy, because no one wants to have their 80 year old mom cut up when it isn’t really necessary.

She imagines the same thing with the queen. And it is possible the wording was less clinical in this special case.

Personally I’d be 100% ok with “Old AF” as my COD.

2 Likes

Spontaneous Massive Existence Failure

2 Likes

Realistically, what else would be put here? She was 96 and things deteriorate rather quickly at that age. She was oftentimes surrounded by numerous people. So… it’s not like it was going to be a secret if she had a long term illness, and if they’ve still kept it a secret in THAT media, I’d be amazed.

2 Likes

Falls are a major risk at that age, and I’d hate to have to drill handrail brackets into stone blocks.

3 Likes

Cause of death: corgicide old age.

3 Likes

I’m fairly certain that – except when seen in public – QE had helpful aides at her side while negotiating dangerous territory.

1 Like

I suppose they could have done an autopsy to try to pin down which organs ultimately gave out first but really, what would be the point? It’s not like there is any reason to suspect foul play and there’s probably a certain level of deference and decorum surrounding the treatment of a monarch’s corpse.

1 Like

Trust me, it’s hard to be everywhere, without being too everywhere – and you can’t be everywhere.

1 Like

… sounds like the Royals and the tabloids have had this dysfunctional obsession with each other for several generations then :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.