Quentin Tarantino reveals his next project

Originally published at: Quentin Tarantino reveals his next project | Boing Boing

4 Likes

How many victory laps is he going to take?

1 Like

To each their own. I think I’ve had enough Tarantino.

5 Likes

The TV series is going to be a documentary about the creation of Wikifeet. Expect lots of long, lovingly static images…

Narrated by Christoph Waltz.

Same, I’ve seen interviews with him being hostile to female reporters when being questioned about themes in his movies, his obsession with using the N word, etc. He’s also been hard on the women that have worked for him. His directorial style was cool and fun when i was younger but the more i see of him the less cool his schtick is.

He’s a creep and an asshole. I’m good, I’ll give other directors my money and attention.

4 Likes

Hard pass, whatever it may be.

2 Likes

I may be in the minority when I say I don’t think Tarantino has made a good movie since “Jackie Brown.” He’s made one dreary bloody revenge picture after another. When I thought he couldn’t get much lower I saw “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,” another dreary bloody revenge picture, and one that argued that the hippies have ruined American culture. I’ve long since given up on him, despite his remarkable technical abilities and his deep knowledge of film history.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.