? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Yes, but don’t we expect him at earliest end this month?

4 Likes

Aren’t I painfully aware? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did I thought so? :wink:

2 Likes

Did I speak too soon? Is this a sign I’m doing a much better job of procrastinating today?

7 Likes

Is this where I confess?

7 Likes

Isn’t that a different thread, though?

But since you asked, don’t I now want to confess that the more I hear about ‘Pokemon Go,’ the LESS interested I become?

7 Likes

Fuck that shit, right?

3 Likes

More like ignore all that needlessly distracting shit, which is probably just yet another manipulative ploy to keep people focused on mindless frivolity over shit that actually matters in real, everyday life, am I right?

5 Likes

What’s with all the balls?

3 Likes

Can you tell I just said “awww” in a singsongy voice and was delighted?

5 Likes

Won’t I have to think about that in a little while to sort out whether it’s the case, since right now I need to do some walking to get the latest eggs to hatch and hit a PokeStop and hopefully spot a few more Eevees since I really need to level up a bunch for the gym battles at the park tonight?

6 Likes

What consarned language are you speaking?

9 Likes

You know I didn’t understand a word of that comment, right?

6 Likes

Didn’t you install the translator app on your phone/tablet? Poke Mongo or something? Won’t it all be clear once you accept your destiny to be the very best, the best there ever was? Once you have it installed isn’t it easy to catch all the meanings, or poke-things, or something?

5 Likes

While I am a pokefan and think that it is awesome this is making people get out and walk and be social isn’t the amount of media coverage kinda annoying?

5 Likes

Are they really walking? Or is it kinda shuffling very slowly?

7 Likes

While the hype is utterly ridiculous, isn’t it easier to avoid that media coverage when you’re out hitting stops and giving your dog their fifth morning walk?

5 Likes

Don’t I already walk/run enough as it is, because I’m not mobile?

4 Likes

Wheeee, who else received a pen pal letter in the mail this week?

8 Likes

Who but someone with too much time on her hands would create an account to acknowledge she received a penpal letter this week?

15 Likes