? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Someone with not enough time on their hands but desperately wanting to acknowledge that they appreciate other people through handwritten form?

Has anyone told you welcome to the BBS?

8 Likes

Sooo…

Does this mean I need to now be on better behaviour here? (Hi dear, welcome to the BBS)

ETA and of course wouldn’t it be now that I am out of likes?

10 Likes

Well, well, ain’t this a nice surprise?

(And won’t I be mailing out a missive this weekend?)

5 Likes

Does the first reply to a comment I bestow an official Welcome to the BBS?

Should I give in to my nagging guilt and get to my backlog of reading and writing letters, or should I thank people here for the :heart: and explore the boingaverse?

9 Likes

Would it surprise you that I go with the latter?

eta: AND I’m outta likes. Damn you Unicorn Chasers thread!

7 Likes

Are your letters going anywhere? Wait, are the posts, for that matter?

We typically say such things to people who show up, doesn’t everyone like to feel welcomed?

5 Likes

Daily, nightly, who, lost in reams of paper dreams
Finds questions, but no answers?

13 Likes

Who’s to say? But when I’m not having *ahem* knitting time (new nickname for my nigh dire depressio episodes), don’t I incessantly run out of likes? :confused:[quote=“JonasEggeater, post:2739, topic:76536, full:true”]
Is this where I confess?
[/quote]

Wouldn’t you rather confess in the confession thread?

Is it too soon to like the cut of your jib? Would you accept a welcome to the Mutant Hive Mind in lieu of possible jib cut liking later?

5 Likes

Have any of you seen The Mermaid?

Wasn’t that an odd film?

3 Likes

If it’s Stephen Chow, won’t I have to?

2 Likes

What are you waiting for?

1 Like

Didn’t I just put a hold on it at the library?

Aren’t I watching Bride of Frankenstein tonight, though?

3 Likes

You mean as opposed to some other Stephen Chow film?

3 Likes

There is a new Stephen Chow movie? why am I so out of touch on these things?

2 Likes

Didn’t I see both Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein in a whole new way after seeing Gods and Monsters?

2 Likes

Anyone think a 3yo will cope okay with an (abbreviated) version of Twelfth Night?

1 Like

:laughing: No?

1 Like

Who needs to watch Dawn of the Dead when you can go to the park and watch the PokeyMan zombies congregate and shuffle around for free? :rolling_eyes:

3 Likes

Didn’t it go a lot better than it might have? Wasn’t the one hour length a blessing?

3 Likes

Don’t kids always surprise us? Won’t your child be better for having experienced Shakespeare? Isn’t this :balloon: for them?

1 Like