? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Poke a mango? Is that like whack-a-mole?

Don’t I wish they’d not shuffle around unconsciously on the dedicated bike paths? Didn’t I see another cyclist swerve to go around one, and the player at the same time moved into the path of the swerving bicyclist? Is there an emoji for heart-in-mouth?

1 Like

Yeah, weren’t we walking on a path that’s a shared bike/ped lane, and weren’t a couple of them completely oblivious to the fact that the lane is for MOVING, not slack-jawed standing around?

Doesn’t whacking something require actual effort/activity?

1 Like

Anyone else spend the day in a conference getting intellectually full and emotionally content at seeing old friends only to come home and find out about this Baton Rouge thing? And then have it just ruin the day and just want to sleep?

2 Likes

Also, what’s with the ChgoLiz logos everywhere?

2 Likes

Are you not part of the #likestrike?

1 Like

Do I need to show you to the I’m Out of Likes thread?

2 Likes

Oh, @funruly, wasn’t that the perfect ending post? Perhaps you can start the new one?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be selfish of me to both close one and start another?

2 Likes

Ummmmmm… naw, doesn’t it feel like it would be a fitting transition?

2 Likes

The what?

2 Likes

Yes? Should I look for it myself?

1 Like

Shouldn’t you go look at this, this, and this?

2 Likes

No, no, and no?! What the hell? Why is there even a limit on likes? Is there some crazy code issue? To lose a vital commenter here because of it is nuts, right?

FFS, can she have mine?

2 Likes

I guess US people will be trying to get into Canadian Netflix again?

2 Likes

Is it weird that I spent time to make this Fairy Hogmother, um, thing?

9 Likes

It is weird, isn’t it? Yes?

2 Likes

Do we all realize how lucky we are to have averted #CHEXIT?

10 Likes

Yes, but weird =/= bad, right? My mom promised me this is true, didn’t she? :smiley:

5 Likes

Why are they trying to ruin my video watching with constant anti-Hillary ads? :person_frowning:

5 Likes

Who is?

1 Like