? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Uhh… can I remember them all?

Sleepwalkers, The Stand, The Shining, half of Quicksilver Highway, Desperation, Riding the Bullet, Bag of Bones, plus abortive attempts at Rose Red and Michael Jackson’s Ghosts… am I missing any? Can I be forgiven for not being sure, since I only worked on three of them?

5 Likes

Que? 

3 Likes

Euphemism?

5 Likes

Euphemism?

5 Likes

As the actress said to the bishop?

4 Likes

Do I get it? I don’t think I get it?

3 Likes

How do I know which is the best pho place around here when I have zero experience with the stuff?

3 Likes

If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again?

5 Likes

Ain’t I just having trouble trying to pick a place to get started?

4 Likes

Are you having trouble using the yelp?

3 Likes

Isn’t pho pretty common all up and down the West coast? You’re somewhat vegetarian right? Should I not expect reviews of the beef and pork items?

4 Likes

How is pho pronounced, anyway?

5 Likes

Don’t I have great difficulty trusting the reviews there?

3 Likes

Have you no vietnamese friends or acquaintances you can ask?

5 Likes

Long “O” and I’ll shank you with my chopsticks?

6 Likes

Hmmm, don’t I have some classmates I could ask (though who knows what they consider “good”, ya know? College kids, amirite?)?

4 Likes

Couldn’t you ask them where to go for pho if their parents were paying?

8 Likes

Am I alive? Am I undead?

4 Likes

Can I advise you to be careful unless you are sure of the restaurant? Because beef pho is traditionally made with raw beef, so it is important that the conditions in which it was handled are sanitary? And chicken pho is occasionally undercooked, even in good restaurants, and so is also a little dangerous? Can I add that I am speaking from the personal experience of getting sick from pho at a highly-regarded restaurant?

4 Likes

Doesn’t it make the most sense to stop by and pick the one with the most Vietnamese people having pho?

5 Likes