? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Wouldn’t it have to be? Doesn’t it seem to be the case that there are no numbers meeting this criteria in binary?

2 Likes

Perhaps Penelope’s particularly popularly picked per porcupine pseudonyms?

4 Likes

Ah, okay, a different Penelope, and a reddit front page - that makes sense, doesn’t it? Isn’t the puzzle of why Penelope’s a popular pet name perpetually perplexing?

5 Likes

Hey, did you see Cliff liked our tweet?

2 Likes

Perhaps we are working with different definitions of the term “bug”?

3 Likes

Top comment tho…

Princess Penelope Pricklepants?! Can I have your autograph?

3 Likes

Oh, and whilst I’m a little too late for the UK, can I wish everyone over the pond a happy Aliens day?

3 Likes

You don’t think it’s a bit of a naff ‘day’?

2 Likes

Did you know you’re asking someone who just came back from a 5 hour Alien and Aliens marathon?

2 Likes

So you only watched Alien, Aliens and whatever the 3rd one was called?

Y’know… the good ones which mostly made some logical sense, plot-wise?

And speaking of iconic movies, isn’t this cool?

2 Likes

It was just the first two, maybe I inaccurately included travel time as well? It’s weird, haven’t I seen those films a lot, but still found something new in them tonight?

3 Likes

Can I confess that I was going to give this a miss because Scarlett Johansson, but now I’m going to go because Juliette Binoche?

5 Likes

Isn’t that usually the case with truly well made films, though?

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be awesome if they remade Alien, but with George Lopez and Martin Lawrence?

3 Likes

As Dallas and Parker?

2 Likes

mmmmm, earthy…

?

3 Likes

Ah, deleted, because aren’t I hours behind, as usual?

2 Likes

deleted?

2 Likes

Can you believe it’s happening? That I’m buying hundred of dollars in lumber and rigging hardware to suspend a room from a tree? How insane of an idea is that?

12 Likes

Do you guys think that after I finish building this treehouse I can stop thinking about treehouses all the time, or will it get worse and I spend all my time in the future considering adding a zipline and whatnot?

13 Likes