? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Did you not see the question mark below the picture? Hmmmmm?

1 Like

Didn’t I miss it? Shouldn’t you donald me back or something for missing it?

2 Likes

How about I say “drink!”?

2 Likes

Is anyone else fixated on making unagi bento tomorrow? How many times have I been influenced to make food based on random posts on this site?

3 Likes

Aren’t I doing just that right now? Maybe that’s the reason I have a itchy donald finger?

3 Likes

What was the random post that inspired you?
(And yeah, how do you think I started fermenting?)

2 Likes

By eating yeast?

4 Likes

Can you believe it was in the Paul Ryan endorses trump thread? Didn’t someone say “do not watch youtube videos of making an eel fit for consumption”? Wasn’t my internal thought: “Unagi, how long has it been since you’ve had that?”

ETA: Even though I forgot to capitalize trump, shouldn’t I just leave it that way?

2 Likes

How else am I supposed to get bread?

3 Likes

???

2 Likes

What’s up with all the turmoil around here lately? Is @Falcor in need of some antacids?

7 Likes

Isn’t it about assholes? Endless, endless asshole who need to tell us how PC we are, and aren’t we the real bigots?

7 Likes

So why now?

1 Like

I’m sorry, but don’t I think @Falcor’s message was adorable? :laughing:

eta? Is this post a question now?

5 Likes

Could it be a higher BB profile? Don’t I wish it was the “schools out” argument, but I don’t believe that given the amount of racist and sexist people that exist and feel empowered because of trump? Maybe it all goes back to trump?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Didn’t I like it as well? Can you phrase that as a question in the next 4 minutes? ETA: (Are you too late?)

Aren’t I killing time since I can’t like things?

2 Likes

I suck? Why do I always think that this thread is the other thread?

3 Likes

Am I tired? Shouldn’t I go to bed? Is this indicative of my sleepiness?

3 Likes

Isn’t there weird cross over between the two? Aren’t both just ultra-meta? Don’t I get confused, too? Don’t we all?

3 Likes