? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Is it because while this thread isn’t programmatically exclusive it is practically* exclusive?

* as in “as practiced”, right?

3 Likes

Think it’ll be OK if I spend my day watching Harry Potter movies and dozing on the couch?

2 Likes

My God—it’s full of… more assholes?

4 Likes

@Mindysan33

It’s assholes all the way down.

4 Likes

@Mindysan33 - is this how it usually plays out?

1 Like

Is it Sutherlands all the way south?

6 Likes

Are you prepared for the sizzle of my jealousy, from all these miles away?

2 Likes

Does anyone do my bidding at this point? Will they ever? Wouldn’t that be lovely?

Don’t I totes identify with Vanessa, though?

Shouldn’t all short people dress in monster costumes to make us feel big?

7 Likes

Is anyone else on the BBS watching Orphan Black?

7 Likes

Didn’t I try the first episode a couple of months ago?

1 Like

Should I take that to mean that you didn’t care for it?

1 Like

Can anybody remind me why we aren’t watching it live? Is it because watching things like, like The Blacklist totally sucks, compared to streaming a la mode?

Usually, if I watch a first episode and don’t feel strongly about continuing with the show, doesn’t it take a strong recommendation regarding the better quality of later episodes to get me to try it out again? Don’t I sometimes misjudge a show based on my initial viewing?

2 Likes

Why we aren’t watching what live?

Orphan Black?

Doesn’t that seem likely?

Especially given that pilot episodes usually tend to be weaker than the rest of the following seasons, because the bugs are still being worked out?

1 Like

Ever watched shows with really strong pilots and weak following episodes? Ain’t that a drag?

3 Likes

Haven’t I had both experiences?

2 Likes

Firefly got far better in the second season, didn’t it?

4 Likes

Didn’t I just get this in the mail?
The Trump Effect: The Impact of the Presidential Campaign on Our Nation’s Schools | Southern Poverty Law Center
Wasn’t this my favorite line in the accompanying letter “We’ve seen Donald Trump behave like a 12-year-old, and now we’re seeing 12-year-olds behave like Donald Trump”?

8 Likes

Didn’t we start a few months ago with the result that the wife got addicted and binged through S1? However, didn’t our time get eaten up since then so that we haven’t returned?

1 Like

I think I got it about two days ago as well?

2 Likes