Rabid MAGA fan explodes when a reporter tries to correct him with facts (video)

Originally published at: Rabid MAGA fan explodes when a reporter tries to correct him with facts (video) | Boing Boing

7 Likes

“Do you think I have books?!”

Trust me. No one thinks you have any books.

65 Likes

They’ve never tried that before, I recommend it.

30 Likes

Dude’s a little squeaky.

7 Likes

Mein Kampf isn’t out of the range of possibility though.

13 Likes

Oh there is absolutely no chance that man has read that book. Maybe he owns it as a prop, but I doubt even that.

17 Likes

“You just called me a mother f*cker. . . I assume you got that information from . . . your mom?”

(insert gif of H-bomb detonating at Bikini Atoll here.)

17 Likes

49 Likes

“Your mom asked me to tell you she wished you’d call more often…”

9 Likes

I think the hardest I was ever slapped in the face is when my mom called my a son of a b***h and I pointed out the flaw in that statement.

11 Likes

who came here expecting some CGI head exploding?

4 Likes

I can’t watch these videos, they’re way too cringeworthy.

13 Likes

The reporter has patience of a Saint. It feels like a void was screaming incoherence to you the entire video.

6 Likes

So no one thinks Biden destroyed the oil industry?

Welcome to BoingBoing!

13 Likes

Welcome Grendal! You’re comment is unclear: do you have an agenda you’d like to promote or can you clarify?

17 Likes

If he did do you think anybody would give a fuck.

He hasn’t so there’s that.

Yeah, they are sooo hurting because of Joe. /XLs

16 Likes

We can only hope!

16 Likes

I mean, the oil industry has done a pretty good job of destroying itself by chasing immediate profits over long-term sustainability.

17 Likes

Oil prices went up immediately after Russia invaded Ukraine, the war upset the global market. Rising oil prices drive inflation for everything. The US produces a majority of its own fossil fuels, so logically prices shouldnt go up in the US, right? Nope, oil execs rely on “whatever the market will bear.” If you dont like inflation then maybe you dont like capitalism, because inflation is a basic trait of capitalism.

20 Likes