Raccoon attempts to rob woman in kayak

Holy crap. Adult raccoons. When I first read this I thought you were talking about adult humans:scream:

1 Like

I know a few raccoon furries that probably would have done this if given a chance.

2 Likes

You know more than one?? That can swim?

“Do you see the person who attacked you, ma’am?”

15 Likes

“Bitten by a rabbit, wow”. Best SNL laugh ever. I’ll see if I can find it

Christ, I totally forgot how stupid funny that bit was. Thanks for that.

I appreciate her bravery in this situation. This girl is a keeper!

Well, if Donald Trump would set a better example they wouldn’t feel so empowered as to attack women.

3 Likes

You would’ve just broken the paddle and he would’ve been unfazed. Raccoons are tough little dudes.

1 Like

If I had to wager, I say the attempted heist happened in Costa Rica. Maybe right in Manuel Antonio park. The raccoons there are brazen thieves protected by park rules. They would attempt a grab a couple times an hour. We had to take turns guarding our backpacks. Tying packs down didn’t help. They would just unzip and grab. It got so routine, I even forgot to use a stick a couple times. Resorted to hard slapping a racoon while it’s working to unzip a pack. I got dirty looks of “Hey, I don’t bother you at work! Get lost!” until they’d give up (for 10 minutes) and run off.

Never lost anything but a baggy with ice. Lots of other people on the beach weren’t so lucky.

But karma is a bitch for raccoons. Monkeys would swoop in and steal from the raccoons. It never got old watching raccoons chasing a monkey with a sandwich down the beach.

1 Like

All things considered I think I can gladly give up UFO sightings in exchange for crazy animals doin’ stuff if that’s what the total saturation of society with cameras actually ends up capturing.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.