Racism is blamed for a white cop losing a job to another white cop

Originally published at: Racism is blamed for a white cop losing a job to another white cop | Boing Boing

4 Likes

It is scary that someone like a police officer has so little clue.

Scary and yet completely expected.

14 Likes

The mere fact of being qualified on some scale doesn’t mean you’re suited to the job. With that much ego on display I would hesitate to put him in charge of a sandbox.

9 Likes

What a sad Sack.

13 Likes

Qualified (no comment on how low a bar that is), white and local. He figured he was a shoe-in. Anyone other than himself being hired would have led to a hissy fit. Fucking snowflake. The fact that he feels considering a Black candidate constitutes racism tells me all I need to know about him.

25 Likes

I was discussing the term “model employee” with someone recently.

There are people who are hard workers, dedicated and competent, but who are also insufferable. They don’t count as “model employees” because they make the workplace unpleasant for everyone else.

If this guy is a tool (and he sure sounds like it) then they had every reason to avoid hiring him.

12 Likes

Sometimes, nominative determinism is a thing. He’s definitely a sack of something.

11 Likes

The Reverse Keanu Reeves Effect :smile::hugs:

5 Likes

Pet peeve, but it’s the “St. Louis Post-Dispatch”, not just the “St. Louis Dispatch”

Also, this guy is a tool. He’s a former Catholic priest (no shit) and was in charge of the Central Patrol during the Stockley protests where the cops beat the shit out of protesters (including one of their own undercover guys) after kettling one them into an unlawful mass arrest.

4 Likes

not just the “St. Louis Dispatch”

Which is in Yvres, right? [Gets meticulously equispaced and turmeric-dyed; all the Wes Anderson things.] That said, do you think that in light of this new entitlement that just dropped the Judge will take the liberty of a disincentive to it, e.g. immediately forfeit attribution of any vehicle, to the West St. Louis Boys and Girls’ Club?

eta: vehicle -comma- to the ${blackish}

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.