Racist Australian Senator egged by teen after saying Christchurch massacre will eventually be "accepted"

Someone should start a Go Fund Me account to deliver a million eggs to this douchebag’s office.

Good on ya kid…

EDIT: Make that a thousand eggs a day for one thousand days… Ehrm… Wait that’s a million, never mind.

3 Likes

I have a better idea. I wouldn’t bother with those eggs.

4 Likes

Someone in the twitter comments pointed out Arnold was hit with an egg.

16 Likes

Can we not have the centrism bullshit please? :blue_heart: “needing to appeal to the center” certainly doesn’t seem to have tempered the tory government in the UK, and the centrist (as opposed to radical) solution to climate change is “everyone still dies, but the center right party gets to feel smug about having ‘done something’”.

16 Likes

Agree very muchly! And as anyone on the left should be able to see, it only pulls the Overton Window further rightward, because conservative pols (at least in the U.S.) almost never do such reaching across the aisle. It’s almost always people on the left who spout such nonsense, and who go ahead and do it.

11 Likes

Yeah, but not by much.

Compared to Trump, he’s quiet and not random.
Compared to Doug Ford, he’s smart.
Compared to Mike Pence, he’s not an obvious religious fanatic.

But only when compared to them. He’s still a Randoid Objectivist, Dominionist, racist.

14 Likes

I don’t have any egg puns that haven’t already been made, but good for that kid for standing up against fascism and hatred.

19 Likes

Poultroon is a good word. I’ll have to work it into everyday usage.

It’s a great way to call someone a chicken.

6 Likes

More cocky kids like this one, plz!

4 Likes

Say what you want about his politics and his performance the last 2 Terminator films, but the man comported himself with complete and total dignity! Not missing a step, not even caring where it came from. Just kept going. That’s how you respond to an egging!

6 Likes

I despised the man, but he did manage to somewhat competently run the country for a decade. Trump is not doing that, at all. Ford is unlikely to make it through an entire term.

Pence and Harper are somewhat similar, but Harper was smart enough to know that if he tried to get his fundie on they would lose. Pence thinks he will win. Pence might be right, given his party’s propensity for electoral shenanigans.

Are you egging him on?

4 Likes

I’m sorry you had to make that joke too! :rofl:

Anning is a master baiter anyway.

3 Likes

Just when I could not be pissed off about this any further

10 Likes

Further:

11 Likes

Hm. The first thing he did was to loot the Liberal budget surplus. After that, he mainly ran deficits, and usually lied about it.

5 Likes

And @Mangochin, I guess at least this latest horror is bringing some rats out of their hidey holes. Here’s hoping that traps of some sort catch them while they’re out in the open.

8 Likes

We have our own version:

7 Likes

That looks so throwable.

8 Likes

To Derryn I would say: what about the 49 dead people. Are they (and their families) entitled to a proportionate retaliation?

@milliefink

So this kid has as good case for a lawsuit? Hopefully against more goons than just Senator Fuckhead.

Realistically, how? He would have to put up hundreds of thousands of dollars, and go up against a politician who can probably use public money for his defence. His chance of winning would be fairly small.

8 Likes